- Home /
- Infiniti v6.0 Upgrade with EEG Suite
New Features BioGraph Infiniti version 6.0
Used conjointly with Dr. Robert Thatcher’s NeuroGuide zscore feedback library, BioGraph can translate EEG connectivity metrics into much more intuitive zscore values. Because zscores are what brain maps report on, neurofeedback becomes an easy task as the screen shows a moment to moment reading on how far a client’s performance is from the norms.
- Zscore outputs include absolute power, relative power, power ratio, amplitude asymmetry, coherence and phase difference. These metrics are available for eight bands including alpha, beta, delta, theta, high beta and beta I, II and III.
- Any time during the training session, the clinician can click Pause and rightclick over an instrument to select a different zscore metric or band to train with, on the fly.
- Training screens show dual threshold bar graphs to allow practical range training.
- Numeric displays can be programmed to follow bar graph color change on condition, to emulate NeuroGuide reporting.
- All the feedback power of BioGraph is available to train from norms onthefly or use the zscores for preand postsession assessment.
- Use measurements such as Percent of Time in Condition to report training results.
Joint Time Frequency Analysis (JTFA) *
Four joint time frequency analysis algorithms - including the Gabor transform - add flexibility and power to BioGraph Infiniti’s already exhaustive library of computations. These can be used for realtime biofeedback using percentage of total power, or for assessing pre and posttraining baselines.
- Joint time frequency analysis optimizes time and frequency resolution of EEG events and shows brainwave activity changes much faster, and with more precision than the standard fast Fourier transform computation (FFT).
- True joint time frequency analysis becomes possible with BioGraph Infiniti’s unique spectrogram instrument, which easily demonstrates the timedomain and frequencydomain characteristics of EEG waveforms.
- Train specific bands better and more accurately using JTFA frequency separation instead of digital filtering or FFT frequency separation.
* JTFA is available for you to create new channel sets and screens in version 4.0. Preprogrammed channel sets and screens for JTFA will be included in the new specialized application suites that are expected to be released in 2008.
Slow Cortical Potentials (SCP), Evoked and EventRelated Potentials (EP/ERP) and Reaction Time Testing **
Many hardware and software components were developed to allow clinicians to record evoked and eventrelated potentials, perform slow cortical potential biofeedback and assess reaction time and other measures of attention.
- EEGZ3: The EEGZ3 sensor offers three modes for direct current (DC), low frequency EEG (0.01Hz) and regular EEGZ functions. Standard DIN connectors allow use of our new TTEEG electrodes, specialized sintered Ag/AgCl electrodes, or any standard offtheshelf EEG electrodes.
- TTAVSync sensor : Allows highly accurate, hardwarebased time synchronization of audio and video events for proper multitrial averaging and reaction time measurements.
- Audiovisual stimulation instrument : Can be programmed to present userdefined video and audio stimuli for singlestim, dualstim and Go/NoGo protocols. Protocols can be defined with random presentation order and interstim timing.
- Stimulation images : Can be shown in full screen or windowed mode, using either a single or dual monitor configuration. In the dual monitor configuration, the client side monitor shows images full screen, while the clinician monitor displays on the fly averages and other in session information.
- Standard audio interface : Allows use of offtheshelf audio equipment
- Evoked Potential (EP) : Record P300 responses, audio or visual evoked potentials, individual responses or multitrial averages
- Slow Cortical Potential (SCP) : Train SCP using DC EEG and the choice of open session or stimuluslocked protocols
- Reaction Time : Measure reaction time with millisecond accuracy, report on errors of commission, errors of omission and overall success rate - on the fly or postsession.
- Combine all functionality : Estimate and train SCP related to expectancy and intention using DC EEG, mixedmode random stimuli, push button input and on the fly response averaging.
- Plot : Target and nontarget event averages can be superimposed, on the same plot for direct comparison.
** The hardware devices and basic software functions for Slow Cortical Potentials (SCP), Evoked and EventRelated Potentials (EP/ERP) and Reaction Time Testing are available with 5.0 version. However, the specialized application Suite for EP/ERP/SCP is still under development, and is expected to be released in early 2009.
- Z-Score Neurofeedback Screens*
- Joint Time Frequency Analysis (JTFA)
- Slow Cortical Potentials (SCP), Evoked and EventRelated Potentials (EP/ERP) and Reaction Time Testing
- Connection Instrument
- Dual Threshold Feedback
- Quick Toggle for Feedback Conditions
- Percentage Instrument Settings
- Expanded Edit Virtual Channel Options
- DVD Feedback Session
- Improved Settings Instrument
- Smoothing on Screen Instruments
- New Audio Feedback Options
- New Reporting Functions
- New Algorithms
The connection instrument allows third party application designers to drive a game or a multimediabased educational program from a BioGraph Infiniti display screen.
- Using a standard network based communication protocol, BioGraph can control the external program running on the same computer or on a secondary computer connected to the same local area network (LAN).
- A game can be controlled directly from a screen’s feedback instruments by connecting internal parameters like speed, number of points or shield strength to signal values, threshold conditions and position of the signal within a bar graph’s scale.
- A software development kit (SDK) is available upon request.
Dual Threshold Feedback
A new Dual Threshold option was added to most screen feedback instruments to allow range feedback. This is useful for most connectivity training protocols like coherence, phase and zscore.
- Manual thresholds allow users to set low and high thresholds independently.
- Audio and visual feedback options for Inside or Outside conditions.
Improved User Interface
Quick Toggle for Feedback Conditions
To rapidly convert a screen that is designed to reward a physiological condition into a screen that will inhibit it, you can now rightclick on any feedback instrument and toggle its threshold condition (Output ON) between Above/Below or Inside/Outside.
Percentage Instrument Settings
The Percentage Instrument is designed to automatically adjust its threshold by maintaining a constant percentage of time over threshold (often called percentage of reward). The instrument’s settings include defining a target value for the percentage and a time period setting, to specify how often the threshold should be adjusted. It is now possible to modify the target percentage value and the jump time period from a rightclick menu option over a selected instrument in a BioGraph screen.
Expanded “Edit Virtual Channel” Options
The rightclick “Edit Virtual Channel” menu option gives you access to all the connected virtual channels so you can easily pick the one you wish to edit. This is useful with the DVD instrument and for editing epoch timers on trend instruments.
- Lists up to 8 connected virtual data channels.
- Allows easy editing of an epoch timer when used as the control data channel.
DVD Feedback Session
When the “Start DVD but Pause session” option is selected, you can launch a DVD, access the DVD menu and start a movie while the program waits in Pause. When ready, click Pause to start recording data.
- Useful when a DVD will not allow jumping directly to playing the movie.
- Allows you and the client to get ready before starting the session.
Improved Settings Instrument
The Settings Instrument allows users to modify the cut off frequencies of an EEG band, onthefly, by clicking on arrow buttons or typing a number into a text box.
Smoothing on Screen Instruments
A dampening function was added to screen instrument’s rightclick menu. This menu gives rapid access to the most often used instrument functions.
- Screen level dampening facilitates feedback while ensuring valid statistical computations.
New Audio Feedback Options
Improved MIDI Tone Feedback Options : It is now possible to select from a list of major & minor scales and define the number of octaves to span. This allows generating more pleasant tones.
- Volume Feedback: A new “Volume Dependent” option is available to allow users to select one MIDI, Wav or MP3 file for feedback and define above/below threshold condition volumes between 0 and 100%. Volume level feedback is more pleasant than the standard ON/OFF method.
- Alarm Mode: To expand on creative possibilities, the Alarm Feedback option can be set to play MP3, Wav or MIDI songs.
- Binaural Beats: An option for audio feedback using binaural beats allows clinicians to define a base rate and a desired entrainment beat, say 8 Hz, and BioGraph will automatically generate and play corresponding left and rightchannel sinewave tones to provide a very personalized audio induction session. Concurrently playing a relaxation CD can lead to an unforgettable experience.
New Reporting Functions
- BioGraph is now able to export 1 to 8 channels of raw EEG data to a text file format compatible with Robert Thatcher's NeuroGuide EEG software.
- The Impedance Checking dialog box now allows generating printouts of impedance measures for all EEGZ sensors that are connected to the encoder.
- The list of predefined event marker labels can be printed from the dialog box.
- A table of cutoff frequencies can be included on the session report if a screen display’s Settings Instruments are connected to the trained bands for a particular protocol.
- The Trend Report now includes a table of computed trend points.
- When defining a Segment Report or exporting segment data (Shiftclick and drag), a popup window opens, allowing you to type in the segment’s beginning and end time with precision.
- Trend Graph instrument enhancements:
- When reviewing a session with the trend instrument, you can specify a visible range of points and scroll through the session using First, Last, Previous, Next & Fit to screen control buttons.
- When printing a report, you can specify whether you want to fit all the points in one graph, use the same span as on the screen or even print one graph per activity.
- All event markers and the time marker are shown on the trend graph to facilitate session review.
- EEG Phase and Amplitude Asymmetry algorithms were added to the existing Coherence algorithm to complete the set of standard connectivity measures.
- A computation for Area Under the Curve is now available in the channel editor, segment statistics and interstep statistics.
- A measure of the Pulse Transit Time is possible when recording EKG and BVP together. The measure calculates the time delay between the RSpike and the BVP pulse at every beat.
- The list of standard HRV related calculations has been expanded to include algorithms for NN50 & pNN50.
- Userdefined time period allows the calculation of NN30, pNN60, etc for HRV applications
- A Frequency Band Peak Amplitude algorithm outputs the amplitude of the peak frequency bin in a spectrum.
- The Feedback Comparator takes the first value from a data channel and stores it. It then compares each new value from the channel to the stored value, using the defined feedback condition, either Greater or Less. Its output is Boolean and equals 1 when the comparison is true, and 0 when the comparison is false. Depending on its output value, the Feedback Comparator retains or replaces the stored value.
- A new Epoch Timer setting allows computing any statistical value “Only Once”. This is useful for defining an HEG ratio, where feedback is driven by a signal divided by the mean of the first 10 seconds. It is also useful for feedback using percentage of value, like percentage of baseline or percentage of maximum voluntary contraction.
Miscellaneous Improvements: BioGraph Infiniti 4
- The program now displays the time scale on line graphs in hh:mm:ss
- The Status Bar includes an event marker number to help keep track of the latest used marker ID number.
- In replay mode, replay speed can be set to half speed, normal, or x2, x4 or x8 from a dropdown list in the toolbar.
- The Archive/Restore function allows users to restore archived client files back into a newly installed BioGraph system. Restore is no longer specific to the original installation.
- A new option to “Save Script As” was added to the Edit Script Settings dialog to allow users to save modified versions of a selected script without requiring the use of the script editor.
- A new Category field was added to scripts and to the dropdown list in the Start Script Session to simplify the Start Session process.
Miscellaneous Improvements: Developer Tools
- The Source channel dropdown lists show the virtual channel number with the description to help find the desired channel.
- The channel editor allows users to toggle between EEGZ, EEGZ3 and EEG Flex/Pro without deleting the related virtual channels.
- When editing a screen it is now possible to press the [Control] key on the keyboard and click on two or more instruments to select them. Once selected, they can easily be moved together using the arrow keys or clicking and dragging.
- A copy of a selected screen instrument can be made by using the standard Windows Copy and Paste shortcuts [Control]C to copy and [Control]V to paste.
- Quick and easy instrument labeling uses the title bar to show the name of a connected channel or any user defined instrument name.
- The Growing Shape instrument can be set to Inverse Proportional. This is useful for EMG applications like continence training.
- Converting a screen to another channel set becomes easier because the program highlights any disconnected instrument and opens the list of virtual channels for the user. Saving is only allowed when all the instruments are connected.
- Display screens can be driven by channel set based logic. An instrument can be connected to and can be inhibited by a Boolean virtual channel.
- “Normal” or “Script Only” types: This prevents scriptscreens can be saved as related screens to be listed in the Open Display session settings dialog box.
- To facilitate reporting for script sessions, a script designer can specify names for a text export file and a corresponding Excel report file within the script. When such options are defined, the Data Export function can automatically generate the statistical data and run Excel with a specialized report already opened.
Miscellaneous Improvements: Shortcut Keys
- While recording a script sessions, you can:
- Press [Control] + [Backspace] to restart the current step
- Press [Control] + [L Arrow] to restart the current activity.
- Press [Control] + [R arrow] to skip this activity and go to the next activity.
- While replaying a session, you can:
- Enter a desired time and click “Go To” to instantly jump to that moment.
- Jump to specified activity or event marker.
- While reviewing a session, you can
- Press [Shift] + [Home] to easily jump to the beginning of the session
- Press [Shift] + [End] to rapidly jump to the end.
- Press [Control] + [Left Arrow] or [Right Arrow] to move the time marker
- Press [Alt] + [Left Arrow] or [Right Arrow] to jump to the previous or next event marker in the session.
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite
- Infiniti Version 5.0
RECOMMENDED computer configuration:
- Desktop or laptop with two monitor capacity.
- CPU: 1.8GHz dual core processor or faster.
- Operating systems: - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
- DirectX 9c or later (if this is missing, it will be installed with BioGraph Infiniti).
- 50 – 60 gigabytes hard disk space for video recording and processing. (The software needs 2.5 gigabytes to install and run.)
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB (Windows® XP) or 2 GB (Windows Vista® or Windows® 7).
- CD ROM or DVD drive.
- Video Card (minimum XGA, 1024 x 768 monitor resolution).
- 32 bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- 1 to 4 USB ports, depending on the desired number of Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders.
- 1 to 4 serial com ports, depending on the desired number of ProComp+ encoders.
- Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Webcam 30 frames per second (for video purposes only).
- Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph Infiniti reporting functions.
"Office 'Home and Student' is licensed only for non-commercial use by households. It cannot be used for any commercial, nonprofit, or revenue-generating activities, by schools or academic institutions, or by any government organization." – Microsoft Corporation
Note that this license restriction is enforced through limitations on the software's functionality. BioGraph Infiniti's reporting functions require you to use Office 'Home and Business' or higher.PLEASE NOTE:
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- When using Windows® 7 Home Basic or Business or Windows Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB or less) may be sluggish when running screens with multiple instruments.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $995.00
Special Price $895.50
Support documents are in Adobe PDF format. Get the latest version of Adobe Reader here. To save PDFs, right click and "Save link as..."
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.