The additional documents included in this suite come directly from Dr. McCarthy's clinic and provide a comprehensive resource for clinicians that desire to set up their own state-of-the-art integrative medicine practice. Professionals, educators and researchers who want to use biofeedback and/or neurofeedback with a general treatment population will benefit from this suite.
The best suite made available from BFE. The suite covers from initial intake, patient progress reports, simple and easy to use screens - to HIPPA compliance, assessment, consent forms and more. This suite covers more than just basic screens. The written manuals plus clear and concise training screens make it something that ANY clinician using the Procomp Infiniti 8 Channel or Procomp2 should have in their tool box.
- Editions for use with the ProComp Infiniti or ProComp 2 encoders
- Psychophysiological profile assessment protocol (22min duration, with 15 activities)
- Paradoxical Temperature Increase (PTI) assessment protocol (25min duration)
- Excel reports that allow for easy interpretation of psychophysiological assessment and PTI assessment data (one for each protocol) and implementation of a training program.
- Training screens categorized according to modalities, that are quick to initiate and structured to move from simple tasks to more complex training goals. Also some more specialized training screens are included for atypical training (such as with multiple skin conductance or temperature sensors; or Z-Score training).
- Suite documents which contain over 60 files of technical & clinical information provided directly from Dr. McCarthy's practice which provide any clinician a foundation for starting their own state-of-the-art-integrative-medicine practice.
Refer to the tech sheet for information regarding all equipment (encoders, sensors, electrodes) necessary for making the most out of the suite.
- For use with the ProComp Infiniti 8 Channel or ProComp 2 systems