This system can measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback at one time. Second EEG channel added for a state of the art two channel neurofeedback system. This EEG system includes necessary hardware and software for proper impedance as well.Hardware Features:
- Full 13 bit resolution with fiber-optic cable for low noise and flexibility
- Easily worn on headband or shirt collar
- Works with all current Thought Technology sensors: EEG, EMG, EKG, SC, Temp, BVP, Respiration and Voltage.
- Coherence screens
- Load up to 5 feedback screens per session
- Multi-linegraphs up to 8 signals
- AVI animations and Fractal screens
- Physiology with synchronized video
- Powerful trending and reporting features
- Exciting sound feedback options
- Options for immediate or discrete feedback
- Powerful statistics and virtual channel options
- Enhanced 3D graphic displays
- Works with full functioning BioGraph Infiniti software with specialized ProComp2 screens in the Infiniti Suites.
- Learn one software for ProC
The Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not bog down your computer with unwanted software. The Developer Tools allow high end users to create their own screens, and scripts and channel sets. This provides you with endless variety in one system.
Signal channels may include:
- 2 EEG
- 1 EEG and 1 EKG
- 1 EEG and 1 peripheral
- 2 peripherals
When ordering, please specify which Software Suite you would like. The second suite may also be purchased for an additional $275.00. If you're using our online shopping cart, just specify if you'd like the EEG Suite or the Physiology Suite in the "Comments" section of the checkout process.
- 15 Foot long Fiber Optic Cable to USB(ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check(with EEG-Z Sensor Head): Channel B only
- Self-calibration: No
- Fast Channels: 1 channel, 256 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 2 channels 32 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- ADC output: 13 bits
- Size: 2.2 x 2.8 x 7.5 (75 x 55 x 19mm)
- Power Source: One 1.5V AA Battery (10+ hours)
- sensors/cables vary depending on choice
NOTE: The ProComp2 Infiniti, its sensor heads, and sensors are sensitive electronic instruments and should be handled as such. Be especially careful to avoid both pulling on the sensor cable and getting moisture or gel on the sensor snaps. If necessary, wipe the surfaces with a damp cloth or use a moistened cotton swab to remove gel from inside the sensor snaps. Wipe with a dry cloth.
RECOMMENDED computer configuration:
- Desktop or laptop with two monitor capacity.
- CPU: 1.8GHz dual core processor or faster.
- Operating systems: - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3.
- DirectX 9c or later (if this is missing, it will be installed with BioGraph Infiniti).
- 50 – 60 gigabytes hard disk space for video recording and processing. (The software needs 2.5 gigabytes to install and run.)
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB (Windows® XP) or 2 GB (Windows Vista® or Windows® 7).
- CD ROM or DVD drive.
- Video Card (minimum XGA, 1024 x 768 monitor resolution).
- 32 bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- 1 to 4 USB ports, depending on the desired number of Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders.
- 1 to 4 serial com ports, depending on the desired number of ProComp+ encoders.
- Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Webcam 30 frames per second (for video purposes only).
- Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph Infiniti reporting functions.
"Office 'Home and Student' is licensed only for non-commercial use by households. It cannot be used for any commercial, nonprofit, or revenue-generating activities, by schools or academic institutions, or by any government organization." – Microsoft Corporation
Note that this license restriction is enforced through limitations on the software's functionality. BioGraph Infiniti's reporting functions require you to use Office 'Home and Business' or higher.PLEASE NOTE:
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- When using Windows® 7 Home Basic or Business or Windows Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB or less) may be sluggish when running screens with multiple instruments.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
ProComp5 Infiniti - 5 Channel System
ProComp Infiniti - 8 Channel Biofeedback & Neurofeedback System v6.0