Bio-medical.com Logo Stress Test Key Chain (20 Pack)
- Square turns color as it is warmed by the finger
- Grid on card compares the color to stress level
- Indicates a temperature range of 81-91°F
- 2" x 1" sturdy plastic key fob
Durable plastic temperature indicator, convenient for key chains. Liquid crystal square turns color as it is warmed by the finger. A color grid on the card compares the crystals color to Stressed, Tense, Normal or Calm. Ideal for referral or promotion. Key ring not included.
Anyone having anxiety can benefit from the Stress Test Key Chain . Makes relaxation training fun and inexpensive. 2" x 1" size with black square that changes color on touch. Lessens anxiety-caused headaches, HBP, insomnia, smoking, overeating.
- 75-80 ºF STRESSED
- 80-85 ºF TENSE
- 85-90 ºF CALM
- 90-95 ºF RELAXED
When you are stressed, your body restricts blood flow to your extremities, causing your hands and fingers to become cold. This card provides a simple measurement that you can use to practice hand warming to reduce stress.
- Relax and focus on breathing. Take ten deep breaths. Inhaling for a count of five, exhaling for a count of five on each breath.
- Take a break. Go to a quite place or listen to music that relaxes you.
- Lightly massage your forehead and temples. Make slow circles with your fingers applying pressure that feels comfortable for each area.
- Imagine yourself in a warm pleasant place, like a sunny beach
- Durable heavy duty plastic
- Approx. 2 inches long x 1 inche wide
- Approx. .5 inch long x .5 inches high heat sensitive liquid crystal
- Liquid Crystal has a useful shelf life of about 3 years before it starts to fade.