EEG NeuroAmp II
- 2 EEG input channels & 8 peripheral input channels
- Infra-low frequency amp. DC-100 Hz frequency range
- Built-in impedance meter for optimal electrode contact
- Includes Cygnet software, supplies, electrodes
The EEG USB NeuroAmp is a user-friendly, high-performance interface between client and clinician computer for EEG Biofeedback and/or peripheral Biofeedback therapy. BioExplorer not included.
The NeuroAmp II was designed by and for clinicians and employs advanced technologies in a portable design while maintaining durability and ease of use. It has an easy to read built-in impedance meter and has the options for two-channel training as well as utilizing three peripherals (HEG available now, and coming soon HRV, Respiratory, GSR, Temperature, EMG, and more to come) and an Audio / Visual / Tactile out.
Successful Neurofeedback builds on a quality EEG signal. The built-in impedance meter on the NeuroAmp helps to ensure optimal contact of the electrodes on the scalp. Colored indicator lights illuminate to quickly show you the strength of each connection at anytime during a session.
- The original infra-low frequency neurofeedback amplifier
- Built-in impedance meter helps to achieve optimum electrode contacts
- Meets and exceeds medical specifications for the US and Europe
- Easy to handle and use for a low noise signal
- Two-channel EEG amplifiers are aligned and high-resolution
- DC to 100 Hz frequency range
- 2 EEG input channels
- 8 peripheral input channels
- USB powered - means no changing batteries
- Software controlled power switch and auto shut-off with inactivity
I live in Mexico,
I have my license in Mexico.
I can buy the product with this license?1 answer
Contact us directly at email@example.com and we can discuss your license.
We are looking to purchase one of these for our clinic and would like to know if there is a warranty included with the product.1 answer
There is a 1 year warranty on the EEG NeuroAmp II
We are looking to purchase for our agency, and I am wondering if you have a list of accepted clinical licenses. If so, could you email it to me? Also, I assume that the licensed purchaser would also have to have completed the EEGinfo training prior to sale. Is that accurate?
Thank you in advance,
We would require a clinical license for use of this product.
Easy to use
High-performance design to ensure valid EEG readings
Class IIa medical device USA (FDA) / Europe (CE)
Wide impedance range DC to 100 Hz
Equivalent input noise: < 0.01uV/√Hz, flat to DC - no 1/f noise
Bright easy-to-read LED bar display
Balance display for optimum EEG signal noise reduction
Bad electrode warning
100% remote-controlled by therapist's software
Fast settling time
High-performance anti-aliasing filters
Peripheral sensor interface
Eight peripheral inputs
Supply of power for active sensors
High-performance filters for optimum noise suppression
Audio / Visual / Tactile output
Programmable analog output
DC -2.5 to +2.5V
AC 1...250Hz, Max 5Vss
- 4 oz tube of NuPrep abrasive cleaner
- 4 oz tube of Ten20 paste
- Packet of Reagent Grade Saline
- 48" 3 Electrode set: Silver / Silver Chloride
- DVD-rom disc - includes drivers and Cygnet software
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Mac OS not supported)
2 GHz Dual Core Processor or greater
2 GB RAM Windows on XP / 4 GB on Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
ATI or nVidia graphics processor with 3D acceleration and 1 GB of dedicated video RAM.
(Windows XP Minimum of 512MB of dedicated video memory) Dual Monitor Support.
Note: Integrated video systems that share system memory with the processor are not supported.
DVD Rom Disc Drive