ELEFIX Conductive EEG Paste - 400g Tub
- Ensure stable electrode attachment
- Low impedance, highly conductive
- Formulated to keep electrodes directly on skin
- Can be used with all surface applied electrodes
- Buy 3 for $38.35 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $37.55 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $36.75 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $35.96 each and save 10%
EEG Electrode paste, low impedance highly conductive, specially formulated to stick the electrodes on the skin without additional adhesive disks.
Model # Z-401CE. Electrode adhesive, 400 grams per tub (Approx 14 ounces).
Elefix can be used with all surface applied electrodes. Applicable Instruments: All EEG and EP/EMG Instruments.
Shelf life is 3 years unopened; 6 months after opening.
Composition: Water, Polyoxyellylene Oleyiether Phosphate, Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Liquid Patrolatum, Propylene Glycol. Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Lanolin, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide, Polyoxyethylene Stearylether, Polyoxyethylrne Oleylether, Egg Yolk Oil, Dibutylhydroxytoluene, Methl Parahydroxybenzoate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate
How is this product best removed, particularly from hair?1 answer
Initially you can remove as much of the Elefix as you can with a tissue. Warm water or a shower will get he rest out.
Can you tell me if this product would be adequate for a PSG recording?1 answer
Elefix conductive paste can be used with EEG electrodes for PSG recordings.1 people found this answer helpful.