ELEFIX Conductive EEG Paste - 6 oz tube
- Ensure stable electrode attachment
- Low impedance, highly conductive
- Formulated to keep electrodes directly on skin
- Can be used with all surface applied electrodes
- Buy 10 for $16.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 50 for $15.50 each and save 14%
EEG Electrode paste, low impedance highly conductive, specially formulated to stick the electrodes on the skin without additional adhesive disks.
Model # Z181JE. Electrode adhesive, 180 grams per tube.
Elefix can be used with all surface applied electrodes. Applicable Instruments: All EEG and EP/EMG Instruments
Shelf life is 3 years unopened; 6 months after opening.
Composition: Water, Polyoxyellylene Oleyiether Phosphate, Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Liquid Patrolatum, Propylene Glycol. Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Lanolin, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide, Polyoxyethylene Stearylether, Polyoxyethylrne Oleylether, Egg Yolk Oil, Dibutylhydroxytoluene, Methl Parahydroxybenzoate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate