Genuine Grass 10mm Gold Cup EEG Electrode with touchproof connector 48" wire - Box of 10
- Unsurpassed recording clarity & dependability
- Reliable, accurate EEG, EMG, ECG & EOG recordings
- Precision handcrafted. 12-step manufacturing process
Get unsurpassed recording clarity, long life and dependability right from the start. Every Grass EEG electrode is made of the finest materials and is precision handcrafted in an exclusive 12-step manufacturing process. The result is superior quality that assures reliable, accurate EEG, EMG, ECG and EOG recordings.
Each and every Genuine Grass Electrode is tested for mechanical and electrical properties to ensure high performance.
- Gold electrodes have heavy gold plate over pure silver
- Approximately 48" in length
- 10 mm Disc with 2 mm Hole for application of electrode cream or gel
- Hole drilled in stem permits full lead wire insertion to make good mechanical bond. The lead wire is strain relieved and very durable to prevent all fluid invasion to maintain purity
- Compliant, non-kink 7 strands of silver-plated copper alloy with Kevlar™ members to provide needed extra strength
- Light-weight Teflon® wire — will not take a set. Autoclavable
- Pelprene thermoplastic resin (F, FS Series)
TRADITIONAL SAFELEAD™ NO-TANGLE SAFELEAD™
All Grass Electrodes listed with the F- or FS- prefix are provided with GRASS molded SAFELEAD insulated female 0.059-inch (1.5 mm) diameter molded connectors to meet the DIN standard. Molded SAFELEAD electrodes are available with either the Traditional Light-weight Teflon Wire or new No-tangle Wire.
Aaron Castle REEG Tech
hello i am trying to resolve a discussion. can gold electrodes or silver electrodes be used in/ during a CT scan? if not could you give specific reason.. i know artifact is one reason. is there any danger to the pt or the equipment?
i understand mri/ct conditional electrodes are ok1 answer
Here is what i found http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.1024.9174&rep=rep1&type=pdf