Genuine Grass 10mm Silver Cup EEG Electrode with touchproof connector 72" wire - Box of 10
- Unsurpassed recording clarity & dependability
- Reliable, accurate EEG, EMG, ECG & EOG recordings
- Precision handcrafted. 12-step manufacturing process
- Buy 5 for $182.35 each and save 4%
Get unsurpassed recording clarity, long life and dependability right from the start. Every Grass EEG electrode is made of the finest materials and is precision handcrafted in an exclusive 12-step manufacturing process. The result is superior quality that assures reliable, accurate EEG, EMG, ECG and EOG recordings.
Each and every Genuine Grass Electrode is tested for mechanical and electrical properties to ensure high performance.
- Pure silver, burnished for smoothness
- Approximately 72" in length
- 10 mm Disc with 2 mm Hole for application of electrode cream or gel
- Hole drilled in stem permits full lead wire insertion to make good mechanical bond. The lead wire is strain relieved and very durable to prevent all fluid invasion to maintain purity
- Compliant, non-kink 7 strands of silver-plated copper alloy with Kevlar™ members to provide needed extra strength
- Light-weight Teflon® wire — will not take a set. Autoclavable
- Pelprene thermoplastic resin (F, FS Series)
TRADITIONAL SAFELEAD™ NO-TANGLE SAFELEAD™
All Grass Electrodes listed with the F- or FS- prefix are provided with GRASS molded SAFELEAD insulated female 0.059-inch (1.5 mm) diameter molded connectors to meet the DIN standard. Molded SAFELEAD electrodes are available with either the Traditional Light-weight Teflon Wire or new No-tangle Wire.
Do you damage the electrodes if you loop them in a braid? Some techs seem to like doing that.1 answer
This should not hurt the electrode. I've seen it done over they years. It is more important to clean them properly and avoid kinking the cables.