HRV Starter System - ProComp2 with HRV Suite, Sensors and Biograph Infiniti Software
- Bring heart rate variability training to your practice
- Designed to be easy to learn and use
- Teach your clients deep and effective relaxation
- Reliable, portable, versatile ProComp2 encoder
Comprehensive Heart Rate Variability system designed to be easy to use. With the HRV suite, you can perform a basic HRV assessment, run biofeedback sessions and teach your client deep relaxation skills with paced breathing exercises.
Introduce heart rate variability biofeedback into your practice with this compact and easy to use two-channel device which comes with a finger pulse and a respiration sensor, powerful multimedia biofeedback software and the HRV Suite.
HRV Suite Features:
- Assess and document your client’s baseline HRV levels by running the 3 step HRV assessment.
- Teach your clients awareness and control of breathing patterns and how breathing influences heart rate.
- Train your clients to use breath control to entrain deep and effective relaxation.
- The HRV Suite works with the ProComp2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy-to-fasten finger pulse and respiration sensors to provide direct measures of heart rate and breathing.
- Full 13 bit resolution with fiber-optic cable for low noise and flexibility
- Easily worn on headband or shirt collar
- Works with all current Thought Technology sensors: EEG, EMG, EKG, SC, Temp, BVP, Respiration and Voltage.
Key Software Features in BioGraph Infiniti:
- Coherence screens
- Load up to 5 feedback screens per session
- Multi-linegraphs up to 8 signals
- AVI animations and Fractal screens
- Physiology with synchronized video
- Powerful trending and reporting features
- Exciting sound feedback options
- Options for immediate or discrete feedback
- Powerful statistics and virtual channel options
- Enhanced 3D graphic displays
- Works with full functioning BioGraph Infiniti software with specialized ProComp2 screens in the Infiniti Suites.
- Learn one software for ProComp2, ProComp+, ProComp Infiniti and FlexComp Infiniti
- Quality and support from Thought Technology Ltd., and Bio-Medical Instruments, Inc
- ProComp2 T7400C encoder
- HRV Suite
- BVP sensor
- Respiration Sensor
- Developer Tools software
- 15 foot long Fiber Optic Cable
- TT-USB adapter
- USB cable
- Protective carrying case
Manuals and Data Sheets
Computer RequirementsView Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- 15 Foot long Fiber Optic Cable to USB(ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check(with EEG-Z Sensor Head): Channel B only
- Self-calibration: No
- Fast Channels: 1 channel, 256 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 2 channels 32 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- ADC output: 13 bits
- Size: 2.2 x 2.8 x 7.5 (75 x 55 x 19mm)
- Power Source: One 1.5V AA Battery (10+ hours)
- sensors/cables vary depending on choice