Keyspan USB High Speed Serial Adapter
Connect your serial devices to a USB port on your PC. The Keyspan USB adapter can be used with modems, digital cameras, ISDN terminal adapters, graphics tablets, PDAs, bar code scanners, label printers and other serial devices that require an RS-232 connection.The Keyspan USB adapter supports data rates up to 230 Kbps, which is twice the speed of a standard PC serial port. 100-percent USB compliance and simple plug-and-play installation are additional highlights. Laptop users will especially like it because it weighs just two ounces and draws power from any USB connection.
- Certified: Microsoft WHQL approved
- High Speed: Supports 230 Kbps - twice the speed of a built in serial port
- Detachable Cable: Use adapter with any USB cable (up to 5 meters long)
- LED: Shows adapter status and data activity
- Plug & Play: Appears as standard COM port
- Mobile: Easy to carry - weighs just 2 oz.
- Bus Powered: No external power adapter required
- Analytic Tools: Includes Windows line monitor and data trace software
- Field Upgrade: Easy to update over time with free software downloads
- Easy Expansion: Supports use of multiple adapters on one PC
- Easy to carry -- weighs just 2 ounces!
- 3 ft. USB device cable
- CD with driver software and user guide
- 2 Year Warranty
- Plugs into a USB port on a Windows or Macintosh computer
- Provides one RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to serial devices
- Supports data rates up to 230 Kbps
- Draws its power from the USB connection -- a power adapter is not required