- 21 channels of EEG + 4 poly channels (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration)
- qEEG & ERP acquisition with EEGStudio & WinEEG
- Fully compatible with 19 channel ECI Electro-Caps
- FDA 510K Registered
The Mitsar EEG system provides 21 channels of QEEG + 1 - 4 active/reference pair for 4 poly channels: (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration). Intended for video EEG monitoring including spectral analysis of the electroencephalogram (EEG), as well as evoked (event related) potential recordings. Bluetooth option available.
- 21 EEG + 4 poly channels: (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration)
- Optical Signal Isolation
- Automatic built-in Electrode impedance - Real-time impedance (simultaneous with EEG acquisition)
- Noise: Typically less than 1.5uV peak to peak from 0.32-70 Hz
- Input range of +/- 300 mV
- 24 Bit Analog to digital conversion
- Sampling rate 2000 Hz/channel filtered down 250 Hz
- Reference: A1, A2, (A1+A2)/2, Cz, REF
- Frequency band: DC (0 Hz)-70 Hz
- Weight: 600 grams
- Dimensions: 210 x 140 x 45 mm
- Lite version - USB interface only - USB powered
- Bluetooth Version - USB and Wireless Bluetooth interface - USB or Battery powered
Gregory J Charboneau
Is the Mitsar EEG 201 System M3 have FDA 510K Approval?1 answer
Yes the Mitsar does have 510K FDA approval.
Hi im interested in mitsar 201can i also buy a photic stimulator
The Mitsar System includes WinEEG Software & Internal Database
WinEEG software is designed for recording and assessing up to 32 channels of electroencephalogram (EEG) synchronously with video signals, as well as for recording and analyzing evoked responses.
The WinEEG software system easily allows for an advanced statistical assessment of the EEG, including spectra, coherence, event-related potentials (ERPs) (requires advanced Win EEG $1000), event-related desynchronization/synchronization (ERD/ERS), and event-related wavelet transform. The advanced analysis of EEG enables the expert to define the locations and frequency bands of spontaneous EEG and evoked responses related to specific functions, such as attention, sensory discrimination, motor coordination, etc.
Each parameter can then be compared to a normative database of children and adults or exported for group statistics.NTE Pack 2005
The NTE Pack 2005 is a complete package for the frequency domain analysis of continuously recorded EEG and MEG. In particular, the NTE Pack is suitable for scalp analysis and source current density estimation. Some functions are achieved in conjunction with the LORETA-Key free software, which can be downloaded for free from our links page. The NTE Pack features a normative database for both scalp and sLORETA data.
The NTE Pack contains three separate programs that compliment each other. EureKa! is used for editing, preprocessing (resampling, filtering, etc) and data analysis. NTE Map Insight is a scalp imaging software by plotting 2D topographies and charts. MHyT3! is a statistical analysis software for the data from scalp and LORETA. It provides a platform for experimental designs such as clinical studies, cognitive studies, pre-post comparisons, correlations, learning curves, and more.