Myoscan-Z sEMG Sensor & Impedance for Infiniti
- Combination sEMG sensor/impedance checker
- Sampling rate of 2048 samples per second
- 3-snap 27 sensor extender cable included"
- For use with ProComp Plus, Infiniti, 2, 5, FlexComp
MyoScan-Z (SA9503Z) is a pre-amplified surface electromyography (sEMG)sensor with built in impedance sensing. For use with fast channels on the Infiniti biofeedback & neurofeedback systems. Snap lead not included.
Be sure you have a good and clean connection every time with the Myoscan-Z sensor as it monitors skin impedance and sensor connection. Signal Input Range 0 -2000 V, Bandwidth 20 Hz 500Hz. Used with the ProComp/Procomp5 Infiniti channels A B or all FlexComp-Infiniti channels.Benefits of impedance check:
- Good contact between the electrodes and the skin is required to have a good quality signal and prevent artifacts.
- Measuring the impedance between the electrodes is the recommended way to verify good contact. It is simple, fast and accurate.
- the Myoscan-Z shows instantaneously which electrode is not properly connected or which part of the skin is not well prepared.
- pause the session
- run the impedance check simultaneously on all the sites without disconnecting any cable
- unpause the session
Impedance check is usually performed with an external impedance meter. When you use a regular impedance meter, you have to:
- interrupt the session
- disconnect the cables
- connect the meter to each site and measure them one by one
- reconnect the cables (at the right place)
The new MyoScan-Z EMG sensor joins our line-up of physiological sensors. Designed for a sampling rate of 2048 samples per second, this new EMG sensor offers an unique impedance check mode, which can be triggered from BioGraph Infiniti software. It measures raw EMG signals with a range from 0 up to 2000 micro-Volts.
MyoScan-Z makes impedance check fast, easy and reliable, and avoid risk of cable misplacement.
Get the ultimate hook up every time with this sensor as it monitors skin impedance and sensor connection.
- Size (Approx.) 37mm x 37mm x 12mm (1.45 x 1.45 x 0.45)
- Weight 15g (0.5 oz)
- Input Impedance ≥1012Ω in parallel with 10pF
- Input Range 0 2000μVRMS
- Sensitivity <0.1μVRMS
- CMRR >130dB
- Channel Bandwidth 10Hz 1kHz
- Signal Input Range 0 2000 V
- Input / Output Gain 500
- Supply Voltage 7.26V ( 0.02V)
- Current Consumption 0.7mA ( 0.25mA)
- Accuracy 0.3VRMS Plus 4% of reading @25C to 30C