MyoTrac Infiniti 2 Channel sEMG (no Stim) 60Hz
- 2 channel, high-resolution sEMG monitor
- Stand-alone device with touch screen
- Displays bar graphs, line graphs, stats
- Review, replay, and export session data
MyoTrac Infiniti two channel stand alone sEMG monitor.
MyoTrac Infiniti systems allow you to measure and monitor two channels of high-resolution surface electromyography (sEMG) in a large number of configurations. This unit is also available with software.
This system is NOT a stim device. The system firmware is NOT programmed to include any Incontinence protocols.
- Stand Alone device with touch screen
- Bargraphs, linegraphs, stats
- Adjustable gains
- Statistics stored to memory
- Patient lock feature
- MyoTrac Infiniti device
- Carrying case
- Clinical guide
- Power adaptor
- LCD touch pen
- Sample Unigels, triodes and singles (single patient, single use)
- (2) EMG Snap Style Extender cables
- Zeroing cable and battery pack.
General Requirements for Safety Compliant: UL60601-1 (R2003), CSA C22.2 601.1-M90 (R2005)