MyoTrac Infiniti 2 Channel sEMG w/ Rehab Suite & Continence Suite- T9855
- 2 channel sEMG system
- Both a stand-alone and computerized device
- Includes BioGraph, Rehab Suite, Continence Suite
- Comes with cables and accessories
MyoTrac Infiniti is a 2 channel sEMG system that can be used both as a stand alone or computerized device. The Infiniti software with Rehab Suite allows you to measure high-resolution surface electromyography (sEMG). 60Hz(No stim) and Continence Suite for Pelvic Floor rehab.
- Stand Alone device with touch screen
- Bargraphs, linegraphs, statistics
- Adjustable gains
- Statistics stored in memory
- Patient lock feature
- On board memory - saves sEMG statistical summary data.
- PC USB interface - allows live recording to BioGraph Infiniti PC software and specialized Rehab Suite
The MyoTrac Infiniti systems allow you to measure two channels high-resolution surface electromyography (sEMG)in a large number of configurations. The MyoTrac Infiniti can be used as a stand alone or can be hooked up to a PC computer.
The MyoTrac Infiniti has firmware on the unit with preprogrammed protocols for various body parts. The system also allows you to make your own protocols. This system includes PC software.
This system has a compact flash slot which can allow you to use a compact flash card that is formatted by the BioGraph Infiniti and Rehab Suite software. The advantage of this would be a clinic that buys a MyoTrac Infiniti and either has multiple rooms so you only need to buy one clinical system and the other systems can be used as stand alone, or a clinic can send their patients home with the system.
The clinician formats the compact flash card (not included), sets the system up for the protocol to be used by the patient, set the lock function so the patient can't change the information and then the patient goes home or into another room, does his exercises and then brings the compact flash card back to the clinic.
The clinician then downloads the information to the clinical system to evaluate immediately or at a later point in time. Information saved to compact flash card is the raw data and provides the session with a line graph or it allows you to download the session to the clinical system software.
Statistical information only is saved to the system.
- Infiniti and Rehab Suite Software
- MyoTrac Infiniti Hardware
- (2) Snap Style sEMG Extender cables
- (4) Din to 2mm Snap Adapter(SA99817)
- Carrying Case
- LCD Touch Pen
- Power Adaptor (60Hz)- please specify if you want 50Hz
- Zeroing Cable(SA9395)
- Mini USB 2.0 Cable
- Battery pack.
- Operation Instructions
- Clinical Guide
- Samples of disposable sEMG sensors.
Manuals and Data Sheets
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- Size: Approx. 4 x 6 x 2 inches (102mm x 152mm x 51mm)
- Weight: Approx. 11oz (330g) with batteries
- Power Source: 4 AAA batteries, single use alkaline or Rechargeable battery pack 6v Medical Grade AC wall adapter, 5v USB
- Battery Life: Alkaline cells (1200mAh) or Battery Pack (700mAh) = 3 / 4 hours typical.
- Low Battery Warning: Before shut down
- ADC output: 14bits
- Encoder sample rate: 1048 samples/second nominal
- Encoder channel bandwidth (3dB): Internal EMG amplifier 20 - 500Hz, External Sensor Input: DC - 500Hz
- Anti-aliasing Filter: 4th order Butterworth - 3dB at 500Hz
- Alias rejection: 24dB typical
- Gain accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Accuracy including external sensor: +/- 5% +0.6uV RMS
- STIM SETTINGS: VALID BETWEEN 500koHms to 1koHm load impedance.
- Stimulation Intensity: 0mA - 100mA
- Stimulation Pulse Rate: 2Hz - 100Hz / 12.5Hz - 200Hz (Myotrac Infiniti u-control version)
- Pulse Width: 50-100us / 3000us (MyoTrac Infiniti u-control verion)
- Ramp Time (up and Down): 0 - 10 sec