MyoTrac Infiniti sEMG + Stim
- 2 channel sEMG, Stimulation, sEMG Triggered Stim
- Delivers targeted stim based on client’s EMG signal
- Review, replay, and export session data
- Stand-alone device with touch screen
The MyoTrac Infiniti system is a 2 channel sEMG, sEMG Triggered Stim and stim device.
MyoTrac Infiniti systems allow you to measure high-resolution surface electromyography (SEMG) and perform electrical stimulation in a large number of configurations.
The MyoTrac Infiniti stands apart from the competition by also performing SEMG-triggered stimulation. SEMG is used to trigger stimulation, to help patients improve volitional activation of target muscle groups. This combination of three modalities enhances treatment possibilities and eliminates the requirements for multiple devices.
- Stand Alone device with touch screen
- Bargraphs, linegraphs, stats
- Adjustable gains
- Statistics stored to memory
- Patient lock feature
- Data stored on compact flash cards from standard MyoTrac Infiniti units can be transferred to the BioGraph Infiniti clinical systems database.
- On board memory - saves SEMG statistical summary data.
- PC USB interface - allows live recording to BioGraph Infiniti software, powers the unit and recharges the batteries. (Infiniti software not included with this device)
The MyoTrac Infiniti has firmware on the unit with preprogrammed protocols for various body parts. The system also allows you to make your own protocols. This system includes PC software. This system has a compact flash slot which can allow you to use a compact flash that has been formatted by the BioGraph Infiniti software.
The scenario for this would be a clinic that buys a T9850 and either has multiple rooms so you only need to buy one clinical system and the other systems can be used as stand alone, or a clinic can send their patients home with the system. The user formats the compact flash, sets the system up for the protocol they want the patient to do, set the lock function so the patient can't change the information and then the patient goes home or into another room, does his exercises and then brings the compact flash back to the clinic.
The clinician then downloads the information to his clinical system and can evaluate it at a later point in time. Information saved to compact flash is the raw data and allows you to review the session on the system with a line graph or it allows you to download the session to the clinical system software. Information saved to the system is only stats.
- MyoTrac Infiniti device
- Carrying case
- Clinical guide
- Power adaptor
- LCD touch pen
- Sample stim electrodes (multiuse, single patient)
- Sample Unigels, triodes and singles (single patient, single use)
- (2)STIM DIN extender cables to include 4 Stim Pads
- (2)Snap style sEMG extender cables.
- Zeroing cable and battery pack.