Neuroband 2 Channel EEG Headband
- Designed for 2 channel EEG sensor placement
- Eliminates need for paste/gel. No clean up
- Can be used with cup or flat EEG leads
- Works with any EEG system. One size fits all
Neuroband is a headband designed for 2 channel EEG sensor placement. It can be used with Cup or Flat EEG leads, and works with any EEG system. Electrodes are NOT included.
- Perfect for 1-2 Channel Neurofeedback Training
- Ease of use: no parting the hair, no neuroprep needed, no need for alcohol clean up
- Comfortable to those with skin or head sensitivities
- One size fits all (fully adjustable)
- Lightweight strapping with hook and loop fastener and highest quality English Chamois/felt lead pockets
- Clean - fully re-usable: Easy to wash. No sticky paste to clean out of electrodes.
- Applied with a saline solution rather than Neuro-paste
- Can be applied in one minute or less and removed in seconds
Once a neurofeedback protocol is determined, such as 1-4 channel training, the specific location of the electrodes are found on the patient's head. The Chamois electrodes are saturated with the following Saline solution or by using Electrode Mist. The Chamois pockets are placed either on the inside of the headband or on one of 3 cross-straps. These cross-straps can be placed in either a vertical or horizontal position to cover the entire head.Saline Solution - Home Made
- Saline Solution (Water and Salt from the Kitchen, we have used for 2 years, with no problem, very good signal.)
- 2 Coffee spoons in 100 cc of water & add 1 drop baby shampoo to help break surface tension and you might need less salt.
- 1 measuring teaspoon salt in 1/2 cup water plus 1 drop baby shampoo.
- Bausch and Lomb for sensitive eye plus baby shampoo.
- Electro Mist
- Cross Strap
- Chin Strap
- 5 pockets