Neurobit Optima + 4 Channel - USB
- Cost effective Bio & Neurofeedback System
- Compatible with Bioexplorer Software
- Lightweight and compact design
- nIR HEG capable (with Headband)
This portable, versatile yet affordable physiological data acquisition equipment can be used in many applications.
Neurobit Optima + 4 Channel - USB is a highly integrated, multimodal device enabling measurements of physiological signals for psychological training, scientific research, education and similar applications. It comes equipped with 4 versatile, accurate, low noise measurement channels with individually configurable functions, sampling rates, frequency characteristics and other parameters.
- 4 high speed channels (up to 2000 sps)
- Extension port for nIR HEG
- EEG cap port with configurable connections between measurement channels and 10-20 system cap
- Medical grade galvanic isolation from computer for safety and low interference
- Built-in impedance checking
- Channels have individual reference inputs, with connections to reference configured in software
- Configurable filters to increase immunity to external interference
- Mind-Body Trainin Tools
- Neurobit Recorder - Included freeware for physiological signal recording in EDF and text files, which can be imported into many applications, such as EEGLAB for Matlab or Excel.
Available Neurobit API allows for integration with new software.
Felipe Herrera Moreno
Does Included the cable to connect into the computer?1 answer
This does include the connected cable.
if i purchase this item do i still need to purchase any software for neurofeedback ?
if yes how much would it cost me1 answer
The Neurobit Optima requires https://bio-medical.com/bioexplorer-software-v15.html Bioexplorer software