- 4 channel pEMF frequency generator
- Integrates seamlessly with Neurofield Q20 EEG
- Multiple databases, over 100 unique protocols
- FDA Approved for the treatment of depression
Neurofield X3000 stim unit. The NeuroField X3000 is a four channel frequency generator that can generate pEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) frequencies from 0.31-300,000 Hz. The pEMF output intensity ranges from 1-40 microtesla.
The X3000 works seamlessly with the Q20 and HRV and is used to run the RTZ (real time z-score) procedure. The X3000 connects to four 200 wind coils that can be placed anywhere on the body. The NeuroField software is highly programmable and allows the user to create their own protocols. The software platform includes three databases with over 100 protocols written by Dr. Dogris. NeuroField low intensity pEMF is 10,000,000 times weaker than traditional rTMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) which was approved by the FDA in 2008 for the treatment of depression.
The X3000 kit includes everything you would need to operate the X3000 pEMF system. The X3000 is a STIMULATION ONLY unit, and it does not record any data. If you wish to collect EEG data, take a look at our Q20 EEG.Package Contents:
- X3000 Plus Stim Unit
- One set of 200-wind coils (4 channels)
- One Velcro cap
- One CANBus USB adapter
- Two RJ-45 cables
- One auto-switching power supply
- Access to the NeuroField Software Suite