O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor
- Keep track of Oxygen (SpO2) and Pulse Rate
- Vibrates when SpO2 drops below your custom minimum
- Track how changes in lifestyle impact sleep quality
- Download data to your O2 Vibe app for Android & iOS
Wearable Day and Night O2 Fitness and Sleep Monitoring Dual mode Sleep and Fitness Monitor for Healthier Living.
- Better understand sleep quality using O2 Vibe Score
- Track how changes in fitness and lifestyle impact sleep quality
- Improve quality of sleep using customizable O2 thresholds and smart alarm settings
- Stay on track with daily step goals and smart alert reminders
- Track SpO2 while lightly exercising to maximize fitness regimens
Innovative Wearable Design
- The lightest and smallest SpO2 sleep monitor on the market
Free Your Finger with our patented comfortable thumb sensor. No other pulse oximeter provides this capability!
- Dual Mode Sleep and Fitness Monitoring for day and night tracking and trending
Smart Alert Vibrations Provide Sleep and Fitness Alerts
- Adjustable vibration setting gently awakes you when SpO2 falls below threshold you set
- Don’t interrupt partner during sleep with quiet personal smart vibrations
- Remind yourself to keep moving through- out the day to meet your step goals
Mobile App and Secure Cloud Service
- Data and Trends can be synched with Secure Cloud Service automatically Data and trends can be transferred automatically to trusted advisor or family member
- Secure Cloud Service complies with all HIPAA regulations for privacy and protection of your data
The time is off 16 minutes. How to set the time?1 answer
Once the 02 Vibe is connected through bluetooth with your Android or iOS device and the firmware is up to date the date and time should be synced with your device.
If you have not done this yet, follow the instructions in the pdf manual here:
We have this monitor and would like a smaller sensor probe for small thumbs. Is there an option for this?1 answer
There is not an option for smaller thumbs.
I bought a Vibe Sleep and Heart monitor a couple of months ago off Amazon and the charging cord broke where can I buy a new one?
It's a standard cable you can get off Amazon. We have some here so if you'd like to call an order one we do have them as well.
SpO2 stand for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation which is an estimate of the amount of oxygen in the blood. For a regular healthy person , the normal blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) should be above 93%.
What makes SpO2 Drop
For snorers, sleep apnea makes an oxygen shortage , so SpO2 drops frequently. Some other health problems such as lung disease can also contribute to a lower SpO2. Usually, if the SpO2 level goes down over 4% from baseline, it is regarded as a drop. Frequent drops should have your attention.
What does the O2 Score mean on the O2 Vibe?
O2 Score is a measure of oxygen shortage during whole sleep. It combines frequency, duration and depth of oxygen drops. A higher score means oxygen is richer; Lower score means oxygen is lower.
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Weight 35g (main unit)
- Display 0.69' OLED
- Charge time 2 hours
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Sp02 range 70% to 100%
- Heart Rate range 30 to 250 bpm
- Size 44x25x15 mm main unit
- Battery Rechargeable Lithium-polymer
- Vibrator - Trigged by low Oxygenation
- Recording time Sleep Mode > 10 hours, Fitness Mode > 5 hours
- Recorded parameters Sp02, heart rate, steps, motion