Pro SB Dual Interface
With the new Dual Interface device, you are now able to use one ProComp+ and run the BioGraph and CardioPro software systems, simultaneously.
- Fiber-optic Input and Output on the same front panel for ease of access
- Powered by the computer's own power supply
- Uses the same type of fiber-optic cable as your regular Pro-SB Interface
- Connect one client to two computers, one for the client and one for the clinician.
- Connect two clients to two BioGraph stations at the same time when you train with a single EEG channel or when training with other modalities
- Perform multi-modality recordings in a single session by running two software packages together on one computer and toggling between applications (no toggling necessary if you have a two-monitor system)
- Perform multi-modality recordings in a single session by running two independent software packages on separate computers
- Run BioGraph in parallel with your own custom-made data-acquisition software program
Have you ever wished you could connect your ProComp+ to two Thought Technology software systems at the same time? Well, that's exactly what the Pro-SB Dual Interface allows you to do. With our new Dual Interface device, you are now able to use one ProComp+ and run the BioGraph and Cardiopro software systems, simultaneously. This means that you can get real-time EEG and HRV data in one recording session.
The Pro-SB Dual Interface is designed to split the fiber-optic connection into two parallel data streams, which you can then feed to two independently running software programs. These can be running on one single computer, equipped with two free COM ports, or on two different machines.