The Biofeedback Society Of Texas was founded in 1976. Our society specializes in providing an open forum for the exchange of ideas, methods, research, clinical experience, and the results of biofeedback and related techniques.
Our emphasis is on the following:
- The clinical application and scientific investigation of biofeedback and related techniques for self-regulation of both internal and external behavior for personal growth, clinical treatment and educational aspects of human experience.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of clinical information and scientific knowledge.
- To educate professionals and the public in the uses, implications, and benefits of self-regulation.
- To encourage collaborative research.
- To provide training and continuing education.
- To make available a peer review process.
- To act as a resource and liaison to related disciplines.