The Rediscovery of Audio-Visual Entrainment
- Comprehensive look at Audio-Visual Entrainment
- Understand and use AVE with confidence
- 14 scientific, informative chapters
- Written by AVE expert David Siever
This is the only comprehensive, scientific book on audio-visual entrainment (AVE), also known as light and sound technology. By David Siever.
Contained within its chapters is all the information you need to understand and use this technology with confidence. (Chapters 5, 6 and 7 are available below in PDF format).
- Chapter 1 - The Brain and its Rhythms
- Chapter 2 - Visual Physiology and Stimulation Methods
- Chapter 3 - The Physiology of Auditory Stimulation
- Chapter 4 - Physiology of Stress
- Chapter 5 - What Really Is Audio-Visual Entrainment?
- Chapter 6 - The History of Brainwave Entrainment and Light and Sound Stimulation
- Chapter 7 - Rules of Brainwave Entrainment
- Chapter 8 - Tones and Binaural Beats
- Chapter 9 - Stimulation Methods and Patterns of a Session
- Chapter 10 - The Anatomy of a Session
- Chapter 11 - "Choosiatomy of a Session
- Chapter 11 - "Choosing and Using" a Session
- Chapter 12 - Precautions of Audio-Visual Entrainment
- Chapter 13 - Using Audio-Visual Entrainment Technology In Sports
- Appendices - AVE studies of ADD, Chronic pain, PMS and Anxiety
- Bibliography Of AVE Related Research