UltraDrape UGPIV Barrier and Securement - Box of 50
- Reduces cost compared with sterile gels and covers
- Facilitates a "no-touch" aseptic procedure
- Helps minimize securement failure
- Minimizes post-IV procedure cleanup time
- Buy 44 for $110.45 each and save 6%
When compared with use of a sterile gel and sterile cover, UltraDrape offers a cost-efficient option for a procedure with minimal reimbursement.
The dressing's unique design facilitates a user-friendly, no-touch, aseptic procedure allowing improved efficiency. While it offers a streamlined approach to UGPIV, UltraDrape does not compromise barrier protection efficacy or impede visualization of the target vessel.
Parker Laboratories UltraDrape™ UGPIV Barrier and Securement is a sterile, dual-action dressing uniquely designed for use during Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Intravenous (UGPIV) to reduce procedure time, securement failure, and risk of infection. UltraDrape provides both barrier protection and securement in one dressing, making it cost-efficient and user-friendly. It facilitates a no-touch, aseptic procedure without compromising efficacy or impeding visualization.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- A single dressing provides barrier and securement
- Film layer used during ultrasound guidance is easily discarded, eliminating the need to clean transmission gel from skin
UGPIV has been shown to improve IV success rates, decrease the number of percutaneous punctures and decrease the time required to achieve intravenous access.1 However, cleaning ultrasound transmission gel from the patient prior to IV securement takes considerable time when done correctly. Inversely, inadequate removal of transmission gel may lead to securement dressing failure, requiring more frequent dressing changes. Research indicates contamination rates increase with the frequency of dressing changes.2 UltraDrapeTM was designed to provide a more cost-effective UGPIV procedure, offering barrier protection and securement in one. Learn more about this first-of-its-kind product and how U l traDrape may help:
- Reduce procedure cost
- Eliminate time-consuming clean up
- Minimize securement failure
- Enable a “no-touch” aseptic UGPIV procedure