Used Active EEG 2-Channel Amplifier
This 2 channel Active EEG switch box amplifier minimizes movement artifacts as well as 50Hz and 60Hz noise artifacts. Includes Active lead wires.
- Compatible with PET, BrainMaster, Thought Technology and other DIN compatible hardware
- Eliminates impedance problems
- Reduces artifacts effectively
- Self adjustable length, shielded, DIN-cables
- Measures up to 3 channels unipolar
- Easy to use snap on sensors
- On-off button
- Clip for attaching to clothes
Hi sold? Thanks1 answer
We have this in stock if you are interested
With this Active EEG Amplifier you can enjoy the advantages of active electrodes with systems such as the PET, Thought Technology, BrainMaster or other DIN (round barrel style connection) compatible hardware.
The Active EEG 2 channel amplifier eliminates system issues such as high impedances associated with 50Hz 60Hz noise as well as movement artifacts. With the combination of the Active EEG Amplifier and the electrodes you could reduce client setup times to possibly below one minute.Why use Active electrodes?
Common systems issues like high impedance and movement artifact belong to the past since they are effectively reduced using this system!
The Active EEG 2 channel amplifier uses an active electrode approach at the source (electronics WITHIN the electrodes) and active shielding of the cables.
Various measurement configurations can be done with this Active EEG 2 channel amplifier. For example, bipolar measurements or the system can be used to do 4-channel unipolar measurement (all 4 measurement leads are measured separately).
- Active EEG 2-Channel Amplifier
- 5 shielded snap style DIN leads with snap style sensors
- Analog inputs: (5) snap style DIN leads
- Amplifier: DC
- Imput Impedance: >2T Ohms
- CMRR: 120dB
- Energy consumption: 1mA per lead
- Power Supply: (1) 9v Battery