Alive, which also includes extensive coaching and individualized performance tracking, is especially effective in helping people achieve better mental agility and better performance in demanding physical and emotional job and life situations.
TheAlive 30-Day Free trial is a great way to experience Alive before buying it. The Alive Free Trial, however, is software-only, and does not include the hardware you need to run Alive.
The clinical version can be used while using the standard version (20-use trial) by opening a clinical graph in the graphs menu under the coach workshops on the main menu.
If you already own the Lightstone or IOM hardware from Wild Divine Healing/Relaxing Rhythms or The Passage products), you can use them with the Alive Free Trial.
Start your Free Trial!
Download and run this file:Alive Trial Software
The Alive Coach
Diagnostics, educational resources, progress tracking, and a virtual coach to teach you techniques for breathing to lower and smooth heart rate, how to interpret your body data, and to suggest a program for meeting your goals.
As you play the Alive Games and explore the Environments, the Coach stays with you throughout the entire experience, evaluating your progress, and helping you maximize the effectiveness of Alive — suggesting alternative programs and approaches as you play.
For training and development. Gorgeous visual environments to explore as you pace your breathing and smooth your heart rate include:
- Alive Environments Breath Spiral — Move shiny particles in a 3D space as you inhale and exhale. Paced breathing creates a smoother heart and expands a disc of particles into spiraling waves.
- Alive Environments Shape Shifter — The smoother your heart rate, the brighter a geometric shape becomes. Keep it smooth to see it morph into new forms.
- Alive Environments Metal Pulse — Use paced breathing to turn undulating waves from orange to an intense blue.
- Alive Environments Plasma — Use the pacer on the screen to smooth your heart rate and make undulating plasma appear. Slow the plasma by dropping your heart rate.
- Alive Environments Tropical Ocean — Relax to make the wind blow the palm fronds and the wave sounds intensify.
- Alive Audio Environments — Close your eyes, sink back into your chair, and breathe to smooth your heart rate. The more even your heart rate changes are, the more enveloping the music and relaxing sounds become. Choose from Rain, Stream, Waves, and Memory.
The most fun part of Alive. Includes Dual Drive Pro Manual, Dual Drive Pro Autopilot, and an assortment of Alive Mini Games, including:
- Dream House— Build a dream house from the ground up, beginning in the morning and finishing by parking your car in the new garage at sundown.
- Green Thumb — Make a gorgeous hyacinth bloom and wow you with its showy ultramarine flowers
- Four Seasons — Propel a natural scene through all four seasons, enjoying spring showers, lush summer foliage, fall thunderstorms and the bare beauty of winter.
- Alien Shuttle — Complete your alien mission by finding your way to the docking station in the mothership.
- Night Flight — Enjoy navigating through a twinkling and busy cityscape.
Alive Clinical Version Features
|Alive||Alive Clinical Version|
|Up to 7 User Profiles||Unlimited User Profiles|
|Heart Rate and Heart Rate Smoothness data||Smoothness (HRV) and Heart Rate data + extensive Skin Conductance graphing with audio feedback|
|Heart Rate Smoothness Graph Training||Clinical Graph Training that includes highly customizable graphing with audio feedback:
|Session Review||Clinical Session Review: Review any session with a high level of detail across time and/or by subset of session type:
|Automatic Coach Orientation for each new User||Clinical Control Panel with direct Main Menu accessbility and ability to reset User stats for any profile|
|In-game background music||In-game background music + ability to select any music of your own from your hard drive|
|Free auto-updates as new features are added||Free auto-updates as new Clinical features are added, including: Detachable Graph Training module to use on its own monitor as User plays Alive Games, engages in Workshops, and explores Environments|
* length of time smooth, % time in each smoothness zone, total time smooth, LF/HF ratio
** stability, min, max and average, audio feedback
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 operating system
- Intel Pentium IV Processor
- 128 Mb OpenGL Video Card
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB of Disk Space
- Your Alive purchase enables installation on 1 computer
Note for Windows Vista users: Once you download the Free Trial, if your User Account Control is active (by default), you will experience a lengthy delay — of up to one hour — between double-clicking the installer and seeing the Setup Screen. This is normal behavior in the Windows Vista environment.