Dual Drive Pro for Wild Divine
- Race 7 unique cars solo or against drivers
- Engaging to even your toughest ADHD clients
- Cutting edge graphics and music
- Play hands-free or with a gamepad
Our Part #
The biofeedback video game that makes relaxation training fun. Use Dual Drive to master relaxation techniques to change your heart rate. Great for children, teens and adults to relax and feel better. Challenging racing or simple non-game graph training. 20-use Free trial
Dual Drive is available by download (DVD available by request only *additional charges may apply). Once the product is purchased we will send you a serial number to unlock the trial version of the software.
Download a demo of Dual Drive Pro v1.2.7 for Wild Divine [189Mb]. 10 free trial runs.
- Fun off-road racing. Drive 7 cars through 9 detailed race tracks.
- Power your engine, clear the dark fog and win by relaxing and feeling good.
- Play a fun video game that teaches you real life relaxation skills.
- Get immediate feedback as to whether or not the techniques you are using actually work, and if not how to practice them optimally.
- Take a 10 minute stress relief break by playing a quick session of Dual Drive.
- The Dual Drive introduction teaches you the tools you need to release tension.
- Introduction uses heart rate graphs to give you detailed feedback about what techniques work best for you, and when you are doing them correctly.
- Learn quick and easy breathing techniques teach you how to relieve stress all day long.
- Progress reports show your improvement as you continue to train with Dual Drive.
- Create multiple users so your friends and family can all have their own saved sessions, progress reports and custom settings.
- Easy to understand session review at the end of each game. Professional graph review features include zoom, statistical analysis, and customization of graphs and statistics.
- Non-game, graph training mode combines simplicity and detail. Breathe in and out with the breath pacer to synchronize your heart rate and breathing.
Write Your Own Review
- Wild Divine Lightstone or Healing Rhythms hardware
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Intel Pentium IV Processor
- 128 Mb OpenGL Video Card
- 512 MB RAM
- CD-Rom drive
- 500 MB of Disk Space