36 Hour BCIA Neurofeedback Certificate Course
- BCIA Approved Didactic Course
- APA Approved CE's Available
- Phase 2 available Online or In-Person
Certificate course designed to meet certification requirements for Neurofeedback Certification. Available online or in person. Up to 36 hours of APA continuing education credits are available. Learn what you need to know, and more, in order to become board certified in Neurofeedback.
The InMindOut Neurofeedback Certificate Course is divided into two phases (Phase 1 & 2). Those seeking the full 36 hours of BCIA neurofeedback didactic credit for this course are required to complete both Phase 1 followed by Phase 2 within one calendar year of your purchase date. Phase 2 meets the hands-on requirements of the governing boards and is critical to feeling comfortable using the associated equipment and software. Please note that just completing Phase 1 only will not earn you a certificate of any kind.
Phase 1: Online Self-Paced Sessions. Accessible anywhere you have an internet connection.
Phase 2: 2 Days of in class Hands-On or Online Self-Paced Sessions (Learners Choice)
Our in class options are held on Sundays & Mondays at the InMindOut Emotional Wellness Center in San Antonio, TX. We are only 10 minutes from the airport.
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ON EDUCATIONAL COURSES
- No refunds.
- Online access is available for 6 months from purchase date.
- Hybrid/In-person dates changes. Attendance dates may be changed up to 30 days prior to the scheduled course start date. Any changes less than 30 days from the course start date will require an additional fee of $395. No Acceptions.
- You may upgrade your Online course to Hybrid (online/in-person) for an additional fee of $495.
Manuals and Data Sheets
Neurofeedback Course Objectives