Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel - 60 gram doppler size (dozen)
- The most widely used gel for medical ultrasound
- Assures excellent ultrasound transmission at all times
- Will not stain clothing or damage equipment
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- Buy 12 for $16.16 each and save 10%
- Buy 72 for $15.80 each and save 12%
- Buy 132 for $15.26 each and save 15%
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required. 60 gram doppler size in commonly used for single patient application to help prevent cross contamination. Comes one dozen per box.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel expires 5 years from the date of manufacture, as long as it's stored out of the light and at room temperature.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment worldwide