Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel - .25 liter
- The most widely used gel for medical ultrasound
- Assures excellent ultrasound transmission at all times
- Will not stain clothing or damage equipment
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- Buy 12 for $3.21 each and save 8%
- Buy 72 for $3.14 each and save 10%
- Buy 432 for $3.07 each and save 12%
- Buy 1296 for $2.97 each and save 15%
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gels have a 5 year expiration from the date of manufacture, as long as it's stored out of the light and at room temperature.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment worldwide
Can Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel be used for massage ?1 answer
Aquasonic is a conductive gel for topical use. The blue gel may stain white material.
Hi can this be used for micro current procedures? Is it water based and oil free? Thanks1 answer
The MSDS is on the web page for the ultrasound gel. This is water based gel