Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel - .25 liter
- The most widely used gel for medical ultrasound
- Assures excellent ultrasound transmission at all times
- Will not stain clothing or damage equipment
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- Buy 432 for $3.07 each and save 2%
- Buy 1296 for $2.97 each and save 5%
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gels have a 5 year expiration from the date of manufacture, as long as it's stored out of the light and at room temperature.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment worldwide