GP4 - 4 Channel Biofeedback System
Low cost entry level 4 channel biofeedback system. The GP4 4 channel biofeedback system is an excellent way to add biofeedback to your practice or research. The low start up cost makes the system attractive to budget conscious individuals.
PHYSIOLOGY MONITORS FOR EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Physioamps configured by software for EMG, ECG. EEG
Sensor cables add finger pulse, respiration, skin conductance/resistance, and temperature
- NO BATTERIES -- Power is supplied from USB by an isolation module. This reduces downtime and service problems.
- RELIABLE CABLES – Medical standard 1.5mm DIN to snap leads are used for electrode connections and are available from many suppliers.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY – This gives cleaner signals, more reliability, and lower cost in a compact, rugged enclosure.
- SOFTWARE – General purpose signal monitoring and recording applications are included. The included software is supported on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Third party software is available from several suppliers. We provide drivers and support for software developers.
- COMPACT DESIGN - A general purpose physiological signal monitor in a case the size of a pack of playing cards. Add a small computer and you have a system in your pocket.
- CONNECTION TEST – A built-in test monitors electrode connections.
Horst H Mueller
How many channels of EEG does the GP-4 device allow?1 answer
The GP4 allows for one channel of EEG. If you need more than one channel you may consider the Neurobit.
I am a Total beginner at EMG. I am learning the piano and have difficulties adopting correct posture of my forearms / wrist. I would like to monitor the tension of agonists / antagonists in my forearms, maybe also shoulders. It is not intended for professional use, purely recreational. So I don’t want to break the bank. The sEMG does have to be able to meet my purposes though. I would like to see a Graphical display of at least two muscle activities. Any advice on which equipment could be useful?2 answers
Th GP device would give you the ability to monitor two muscles at the same time with EMG
The GP device would give you the ability to monitor two muscles at the same time with EMG
I've used the nexus 4 system for a few years and am looking to expand. This system was recommended. Is it comparable? Can I use accessories for the nexus with it? How user friendly is the software?
Thank youo1 answer
This product is very different than the Nexus. Contact our sales department to discuss options firstname.lastname@example.org or just call the office