GSR/Temp2X Kit - Relaxation System
- Measure skin pore & sweat gland activity, temperature
- Analog meter shows activity as relates to stress
- Ideal for hand-warming biofeedback practice
- Includes GSR2, sensors, meter, earphone, more
The T2120 GSR Sensor kit measures minute changes in skin pore size and sweat gland activity (Galvanic Skin Response) or peripheral temperature as they relate to tension.
- Ergonomically shaped for a most comfortable and natural grip. Resembles a computer mouse.
- Provides tonal feedback (except when using meter) through speaker or earphone plug.
- Dual-sensitivity analog meter for visual feedback of relative direction and intensity of change.
The small, hand-held and self contained GSR2 is a Galvanic Skin Response monitoring device for home biofeedback. The GSR Temp 2X includes a temperature sensor for monitoring heat levels in extremities.
The temperature sensor simply plugs into the GSR. Feedback includes variable pitch tone which increases or decreases with tension.
A Dual Sensitivity analog meter is included for viewing the direction and relative intensity of change. Plugging the meter into the GSR2's 2.5mm output jack automatically turns off the tone and provides visual feedback on either temperature or skin resistance.
The meter faces are marked with divisions of .1 degree F and .05 degree C. The dual sensitivity meter switched to the "1" position provides a maximum reading of +/-2 degrees F and +/- 1 degree C. The "1/2" position doubles this range to +/- 4 degrees F and +/- 2 degrees C.
When monitoring with the reverse temperature sensor, the needle moves counter-clockwise with warming.
I already have the GSR unit. I do not have the analog meter and sensors, and CD ROM. Could I purchase these separately?1 answer
You can add the Temp2x kit for the Thought technology GSR2 from this link
For monitoring skin resistance, place your fingers on the sensing plates, or attach the remote sensors and slowly turn the dial on th e GSR 2 until the meter needle centers. The meter moves counterclockwise as you relax. The numbers have no specific meaning in this mode, but can be used to note changes both in direction and "intensity".
For users whose GSR changes rapidly, switching to the 1/2 sensitivity setting on the dual sensitivity meter doubles the training range and decreases frequent resetting of the dial.
- GSR remote finger sensors
- Reverse temperature sensor
- Dual Sensitivity analog meter
- An alcohol thermometer
- Earphone plug (8 ohms)
- GSR2 Biofeedback Relaxation Training CD (English)
- Heavy duty plastic carrying case
- Operator instructions (English)
- 9V battery (included)
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Skin resistance rage 1,000 oms - 3,000,000 ohms
- Variable frequency range 0 to 40,000 Hz
- 9 Volt Battery. Battery current in use <2.0 mA.L/li> >li>2.5mm output jack for 8 ohm earphone and output meter
- Protected Pin input jack for thermistor and GSR sensors
Warranty: Limited 1 year.