Myotrac Infiniti Software Upgrade
- Add BioGraph Infiniti software to your MyoTrac Infiniti
- Connect to PC for dynamic analysis & report functions
- Includes Rehab Suite by and for physical therapists
- The result of 30 years of biofeedback experience
Add the Infiniti software to your stand alone Myotrac Infiniti. The Rehab Suite proposes various SEMG assessment and training protocols with very helpful guidelines for beginners, as well as experts.
The Rehab Suite combines dynamic graphics, with analysis and reporting functions, the result of 30 years of experience in Biofeedback.
Simply click on 'Quick Start', choose your patient and training program, and start treatment.Clinically Relevant Documentation
The Rehab Suite has been designed by and for physical therapists. It comes with a clinical guide, explaining the general concepts of each modality.
By providing the patient, and their therapist, access to muscular information about which they are both generally unaware, biofeedback provides accurate, reliable, measurable, objective data to augment and support the subjective reporting of the patient and observations of the therapist.
Muscle activity can be recorded and used to provide both instant feedback for motivation, learning and improved rehabilitation and display trend reports over sessions, to demonstrate with objective numbers, the value of the therapy both to the patient and the service provider or payer.Audio Visuals Can Make A World of Difference
Comprehensive use of animations and sounds provide relevant rehabilitation goals and activities to keep patients motivated at the highest level:
- Single and dual channel line graphs, bar graphs and digital displays.
- Spectral displays
- Median frequency for muscle fatigue assessment
- Above and below threshold sound feedback options
- A wide variety of sounds and music
- Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your patients to follow.
The Suite comes with a number of pre-made templates - or you can create your own.
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)