PSYTASK is software for visual/auditory stimuli presentation and psychophysiology investigations.
- Visual and auditory stimuli presentation.
- Reaction time measurement using patient event buttons.
- PSYTASK works together with WinEEG software and provides a synchronous stimuli presentation with EEG recording. The recoded data is used for event related potentials (ERP) and/or event related desynchronization (ERD) calculation and analysis.
- PSYTASK software can send synchronization codes to another program via COM port. This feature provides a possibility to carry out ERP studies using different amplifiers and software that is able to detect synchronization codes.
- A user friendly interface that provides a possibility to design various psychological tasks.
- Measured patient reaction time and task performance parameters (omission and commission errors) are saved to build-in database for the future analysis and final report development.
I am a postdoc at the neuroscience lab in Geneva (Swiss). I inherited a project from previous years for which a colleague had purchased winEEG for EEG data recording. We are thinking of buying pystask in order to be able to set up triggers during stimulus presentations. The project is a multicenter study, so we would actually need a license which is valid for multiple users (all the centres involved in the EEG data acquisition). For the previous software, my colleague had a link which was given from you, I suppose, that he shared in order to be bale to provide download of winEEG, also served to update license after the expiration date was reached in one of the centers. If possible, I would like to discuss this possibilities, before deciding whether to buy the software. Thank you very much in advance
Each center would require it's own software and license. For more details or a quote email email@example.com
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Pentium4 CPU or higher
- 256 MB RAM
- Video Card SVGA 64 Mb, AGP, with graphics accelerator
- MS Windows XP and DirectX 9.0