PSYTASK is software for visual/auditory stimuli presentation and psychophysiology investigations.
- Visual and auditory stimuli presentation.
- Reaction time measurement using patient event buttons.
- PSYTASK works together with WinEEG software and provides a synchronous stimuli presentation with EEG recording. The recoded data is used for event related potentials (ERP) and/or event related desynchronization (ERD) calculation and analysis.
- PSYTASK software can send synchronization codes to another program via COM port. This feature provides a possibility to carry out ERP studies using different amplifiers and software that is able to detect synchronization codes.
- A user friendly interface that provides a possibility to design various psychological tasks.
- Measured patient reaction time and task performance parameters (omission and commission errors) are saved to build-in database for the future analysis and final report development.
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Pentium4 CPU or higher
- 256 MB RAM
- Video Card SVGA 64 Mb, AGP, with graphics accelerator
- MS Windows XP and DirectX 9.0