Rectal Sensor - Emg & Stim
- Stimulate or sense the pelvic floor muscles
- sEMG electrode measures accessory muscles
- 8 inch wire leads
- Cables terminate in two din connections
- Buy 3 for $57.60 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $56.40 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $55.20 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $54.00 each and save 10%
The St-Cloud/Femelex electrodes are used vaginally or in the rectum to stimulate or sense the pelvic floor muscles. Cables terminate in two din connections.
The electrode used to sense the accessory muscles is a surface EMG electrode. A surface EMG electrode can also be used to sense pelvic floor muscle activity instead of the vaginal or rectal electrode.
i would like to know who the maufacturer of these rectal probes is?
Best regards1 answer
We purchase these from thought Technology. We are their US distributor. You would have to contact them www.thoughttechnology.com