Used EMG Sensor for FlexComp/Myotrac
The used SA9503M surface EMG sensor consists of a triangular shape sensor head (SA9503M) with 3 snap style receptacles representing 2 active (positive & negative) electrodes and 1 reference (ground) electrode.
This EMG sensor kit (T9503M) is for use with Thought Technology ProComp Plus, ProComp Infiniti, ProComp 2, Procomp5, or Flexcomp series systems. Includes cable that connects the Sensor Head to the ProComp Infiniti encoder and snap lead cable. Operates in 50Hz or 60Hz environment.
The lead wire is included, is 48 in (122.5 cm) in length and plugs into a Thought Technology Encoders.
- Measurement unit: Raw signal in uV (Micro Volts)
- Correlated data: RMS, peak, ratio, average, Power, dB, % Power (depending on the system)
- Sensor Placement: Be sure that the active electrodes are placed parallel to the muscle fibers you will be monitoring.
Surface electromyography (sEMG) measures muscle activity by detecting and amplifying the myoelectric signal consisting of the summation of all the active motor units within the recording area under the electrodes.
- Accuracy: +/- 5% and +/- 0.3i V
- Sensor Input Impedance: 1,000,000 Meg Ohms
- Sensitivity: greater than 0.1i V RMS
- Bandwidth: 100Hz (+ 10Hz / - 20Hz) 200Hz (+ 30Hz / - 20Hz) 20Hz (+/- 10Hz) 500Hz (+/- 50Hz) in 0-400i V or 1600i V Range
- CMRR at 60Hz (US), 50Hz: - 180dB
- CMRR over 10-1000Hz: - 130dB
- Range: 0-400i V or 0 1600i V
- Size: 1.45 in x 0.6 in ( 37mm x 37mmx15mm)