Used ProComp5 Infiniti - 5 Channel System
The ProComp5 Infiniti measures up to five channels of your choice for both neurofeedback and biofeedback training. Version 6 software included
The Procomp5 with v6.0 Infiniti software is a versatile five channel system. The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity (2048 samples per second) for viewing raw EEG, SEMG, EKG and HR/BVP signals, while the remaining three channels sample data at 256 samples/second for slower signals such as respiration, temperature, GSR, force, etc.
The Biograph Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not bog down computer with unwanted software. The Developer Tools will allow advanced users to create their own screens, scripts and channel sets. This provides unlimited variety of feedback in one system.
- Coherence screens
- Load up to 5 feedback screens per session
- Multi-line graphs up to 8 signals
- AVI animations and Fractal screens
- Physiology with synchronized video
- Powerful trending and reporting features
- Exciting sound feedback options
- Options for immediate or discrete feedback
- Powerful statistics and virtual channel options
- Enhanced 3D graphic displays
ProComp5 Infiniti is housed in an ergonomic case and requires only a USB port to connect to any IBM compatible PC. ProComp5 Infiniti has the identical inputs as ProComp Infiniti 8 channel system, but omits the last 3 channels.
Not only can ProComp5 Infiniti capture data in real time by connecting directly to the PC via its fiber-optic cable, but it can also store data on an optional Compact Flash memory card for uploading later to the PC, or use optional long-range compact flash module telemetry anytime it is desirable.
Unlike competitive equipment, all channels can be used with any combination of sensors, including EEG, EKG, RMS SEMG, Skin Conductance, Heart Rate, Blood Volume Pulse, Respiration, Goniometer, Force, Inclinometer, Torsiometer and Voltage Input.
The ProComp5 hardware comes with the Infiniti Software and your choice of either the Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite or Physiology Suite.
When ordering, please specify which Suite you want to include. The second suite may also be purchased for an additional $ 250.00. If using our shopping cart, just type into the comments box your Suite preference. When ordering by phone, please specify.
ProComp Encoder Comparison
|FlexComp Infiniti||ProComp Infiniti||ProComp5||ProComp2|
|Compatible Sensors||EEG, SCP/EP, EMG, EKG, BVP(Blood Volume Pulse), Respiration, Temperature, Skin Conductance, Inclinometer, Algometer / Force, Bend, Foot Switch, Hand Push Button, Voltage Isolator, Force Adapter, Goniometer/ Torsiometer Adapter, HEG (Hemoencephalography)||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti|
|Sensor Type||External sensors||External sensors||External sensors||1 Internal EEG on Channel A. External sensors on B, C & D|
(with EEG-Z sensor)
|All channels||All channels||All channels||Channel B only|
|Sampling Rate||2048 samples/sec on all 10 channels||2048 samples/sec
on Channel A and B,
on Channel C, D, E, F, G, H
on Channel A and B,
on Channel C, D, E
on Channel A and B,
on Channel C and D
|Connection to PC||Fiber Optic to USB through TT-USB interface unit. Or Compact Flash Module Bluetooth Tele-Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||Fiber Optic to USB (TT-USB) or COM port (Pro-SB) or Tele-Infiniti|
|Software and Suites||BioGraph Infiniti, Developer Tools, EEG Suite, Physiology Suite, and DynaMap Suite||BioGraph Infiniti, Developer Tools, either EEG Suite or Physiology Suite||The same as ProComp Infiniti||The same as ProComp Infiniti|
|Weight||200g (7oz)||200g (7oz)||200g (7oz)||40 g (1.4oz)|
|Size||5.1" x 3.7" x 1.5"
(130 mm x 95 mm x 37 mm)
|The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||2.2" x 2.8" x 0.75"
(55 mm x 71 mm x19 mm)
|Power Source||4AA batteries, single-use alkaline or NiMH rechargeable||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||1 AA battery, single-use alkaline or NiMH rechargeable|
|Battery Life (alkaline)||30 hours typical, 20 hours minimum||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||10 hours typical|
- ProComp5 5 Channel encoder
- Physiology Suite
- Developer Tools software
- 15 foot long Fiber Optic cable
- Built in Compact Flash Recorder (Flash card optional)
- TT-USB adapter
- USB cable
- Protective carrying case
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- Fiber Optic Cable to USB (ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check (with EEG-Z sensor)
- Self-calibration: Yes
- Fast Channels: 2 channels, 2048 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 3 channels 256 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- Power Source: 4 1.5V AA Battery (20+ hours)
- Size (approx.) 130mm x 95mm x 37mm (5.1” x 3.7” x 1.5”)
- Weight (approx.) 200g (7oz)
- Power Source 4AA batteries, single use alkaline or NiMh Rechargeable
- Supply Voltage 3.6V – 6.5V (fiber optic), minimum 4.0V (Compact Flash)
- Battery Life, Alkaline cells 30h typical, 20h minimum
- Low-battery warning 20 – 30 minutes of battery life remaining
- Sensor supply voltage 7.260V ± 2mV
- ADC output 14bits
- Full-scale input range, DC 2.8V±1.696V
- LSB magnitude 207uV
- Encoder channel bandwidth (3dB) and sample rate
- DC – 512Hz @ 2048 samples/second
- DC – 64Hz @ 256 samples/second
- DC – 64Hz @ 200 samples/second
- DC – 8Hz @ 32 samples/second
- DC – 8Hz @ 20 samples/second
- Anti-aliasing Filter 5th order Butterworth
- Alias rejection 30dB typical
- DC gain accuracy ±0.5% (initial, or after self-calibration)
- DC offset ±3LSB (initial, or after self-calibration)
- Overall system accuracy 5%
- Offset drift, calibration temperature ±10C ±5 LSB
- Encoder noise 150uV RMS, 1mV p-p typical, offset removed
General Requirements for Safety Compliant: UL60601-1 (R2003), CSA C22.2 601.1-M90 (R2005)
NOTE: ProComp5 Infiniti and its Sensor Heads and sensors are sensitive electronic instruments and should be handled as such. Be especially careful to avoid both pulling on the sensor cables and leads or getting moisture and gel on the sensor snaps. If necessary, wipe the surface with a damp cloth or use a moistened Q-tip to remove gel from inside the sensor snaps. Wipe with a dry cloth.