Quick Stress Test Biofeedback Cards with custom logo/imprint (500 Pack)
- Printed with your custom logo and info
- Measure your temperature as it relates to stress
- Indicates a temperature range of 81-91°F
- Credit card size. Durable plastic
- Buy 2 for $410.00 each and save 23%
- Buy 5 for $380.00 each and save 28%
Temperature indicator, credit card size in durable plastic. Liquid crystal square turns color as it is warmed by the finger. A color grid on the card compares the crystals color to Stressed, Tense, Normal or Calm. Ideal for referral or promotion.
Anyone having anxiety can benefit from the Quick Stress Test Biofeedback Card. Makes relaxation training fun and inexpensive. Credit card size with black square that changes color on touch. Relaxation techniques on back help turn card blue (most relaxed). Builds in automatic relaxation response when stressed. Lessens anxiety-caused headaches, HBP, insomnia, smoking, overeating.
Instructions for how to use the Quick Stress Test Card are on the back of the card for easy reference. There is a blank area in the upper portion of the rear of the card that can accommodate promotional, company or personalized information.
- Logo space 3.125" x .75"
- Vector image formats are prefered: EPS, AI
- Other formats: JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD: 300dpi(937 x 225 pixels) minimum, 600dpi(1875 x 450 pixels) prefered
- Minimum order of 500 cards
- Sold in increments of 500
- A one time set up fee of $25 will be charged
- You will receive a digital proof via e-mail for your approval before printing
- Allow 2-3 weeks delivery time
5000+ cards: call 800-521-4640 or email email@example.com for pricing.
Can you get any other message put on the stress testing cards besides what is shown on the website. We would like to have a personal ad for our fitness center.1 answer
We can imprint anything you would like on the custom Stress Cards
When you are stressed, your body restricts blood flow to your extremities, causing your hands and fingers to become cold. This card provides a simple measurement that you can use to practice hand warming to reduce stress.
- Relax and focus on breathing. Take ten deep breaths. Inhaling for a count of five, exhaling for a count of five on each breath.
- Take a break. Go to a quite place or listen to music that relaxes you.
- Lightly massage your forehead and temples. Make slow circles with your fingers applying pressure that feels comfortable for each area.
- Imagine yourself in a warm pleasant place, like a sunny beach
- Durable heavy duty plastic
- Approx. 3 1/2 inches long x 2 3/16 inches wide
- Approx. 1 inch long x 3/4 inches high heat sensitive liquid crystal
- Liquid Crystal has a useful shelf life of about 3 years before it starts to fade.