Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel - 5 liter
- The most widely used gel for medical ultrasound
- Assures excellent ultrasound transmission at all times
- Will not stain clothing or damage equipment
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- Buy 4 for $44.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $43.96 each and save 12%
- Buy 216 for $42.46 each and save 15%
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
Aquasonic 5 Liter Sonicpac with dispenser bottle.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel expires 5 years from the date of manufacture, as long as it's stored out of the light and at room temperature.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment worldwide
Hi! I have two, 5 liter containers of Aquasonic ultrasonic transmission gel.
One is clear the other is light blue.
Both have expiration dates of 12/2000.
They have never been opened and have been stored in a cool cabinet. Are they still usable, and why or why not.
Thanks so much!
Dr l Mallison1 answer
The shelf life is 5 years on Aquasonic