BrainMaster Atlantis I 4x4 Clinical Biofeedback System with BrainAvatar 4.0
- 4 channels of EEG and 4 channels of AUX signals
- Brain Avatar 4.0 Software for ease of use
- Single channel EEG sampling rate 8192 samples/sec
- Continual impedance checking
The BrainsATLANTIS I is a 4×4 design (with four channels of EEG and four channels of AUX signals) ideal for additional biofeedback modalities. Includes continuous real-time impedance checking and recording; Total Immersion with photic, vibratory and auditory feedback. Evolving 24 bit USB technology.The Brainmaster Atlantis 4x4 provides 4 channels of EEG and 4 channels of AUX signals for additional biofeedback modalities. Features built in EEG driven photic stim and USB interface.
- EEG inputs sampled with 24 bits.
- Maximum EEG sampling rate (1 channel) 8192 samples/second. Presently emulating 2.5W.
- Continual impedance checking
- EEG/ Biofeedback Systems with USB Interface (no batteries, no power cord).
- Total Immersion feature (photic, vibrotactile, auditory) internal autonomous functions presently functioning with 2.5W.
ATLANTIS I and II: Biofeedback with Impedance checking; USB; Direct Current (DC) and Slow Cortical Potential (SCP) measurement, using Triamp amplifier design.
BrainMaster Technologies, Inc. is proud to introduce BrainAvatar”*, the next generation of EEG and neurofeedback software, available for our Discovery EEG system. It provides a new standard of excellence, and as with our previous offerings, will become the new standard for comparison for the future of the field. It combines all existing BrainMaster capabilities with new features incorporating quantitative EEG(QEEG), peripheral modalities, and integrating assessment with training in a seamless system.
BrainAvatar for Atlantis carries our previous generations of software to the next level in ease of use and advanced features. A streamlined tabbed interface provides multiple screen at the press of a button. View raw or filtered waveforms, control panels, feedback screens, or reports at anytime.
Separate screen for trainee with its own 8 tabs provides versatile training displays. New 2D and 3D displays improve clarity and quality of displays. Innovative Z-Builder allows you to build training norms based on your clients, to provide individualized training, with or without Z-Scores(optional).
Fully integrated with all Atlantis capabilites, including continuous impedance monitoring, peripheral biofeedback, DC and Slow Cortical Potentials, Infra-Low Training, and combined protocols.
I am learning about neurofeedback systems. This one looks like a good option for clinical use. Does the Brainmaster Atlantis 1 4x4 system interface with Netflicks?1 answer
The Brainmaster Atlantis 4x$ or any Brainmaster does not work with NetFlix. You can add the Zukor Multi-Media which will allow this.
The Brainmaster Atlantis 4X4 is ideal for those ready to get started in this new age of neurofeedback monitoring at an economical investment. The Atlantis I is completely expandable and provides unparalleled results.
The simultaneous real-time feedback produces an immersive sensory experience that is comprehensive, yet simple. The Atlantis system comes with a training interface.
The innovative Triamp bioamplifier records and reports the EEG signal, the DC and slow cortical potentials, and the continuous impedance measurement of the sensors in real time. The simplicity of design functionality allows you to easily conduct multi-modality feedback and control for maximum effect.
Atlantis' powerful hardware and software technology provides rapid and accurate responses and autonomous real-time EEG-controlled feedback without a PC, and real time impedance monitoring not merely impedance checking. The ability to simultaneously and continuously measure the EEG signal, the DC potential, the SCP slow-cortical potential) and the impedance of both the active and reference leads opens up opportunities for new research and clinical work.
What's Included in This Package?
- Atlantis I
- BrainAvatar 4.0 Software
- BrainMaster 3.0 Clinical Software License
- 2 - 2 Channel Cables
- 10 - 18" Gold Electrodes - Cup
- USB Cable
- 10/20 Paste
- NuPrep Gel
- BrainMaster Carrying Case
- 90-Day Parts and Labor Warranty plus an additional 12-month Extended Warranty
- Courtesy 12-month Affiliate Membership
- 2 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 256 MB of dedicated video memory (if shared memory, 1 Gigabyte minimum RAM)
- Windows XP (Windows Vista not fully tested, but clients are reporting use)
SpecificationsConfiguration 4 X 4:
- 4 channels EEG AC/DC/Impedance
- 4 channels biopotential AC/DC/Impedance
- Additional Inputs: Event switch (stereo)
- Additional Outputs/Controls:
- EEG-controlled Photic Stimulator
- EEG-controlled Auditory Stimulator
- EEG-controlled Vibrotactile Stimulator
- Relay switches input/output (stereo)
- Interface to PC: USB (optically isolated to 4500 volts)
- Power: Isolated power via USB port (magnetically isolated - no batteries)
- Number of EEG channels: 4
- Amplifier type: BrainMaster Triamp (simultaneous AC/DC/Impedance recording)
- Inputs: Bipolar: Separate Active and Reference per channel, shared isolated ground
- Connector: Proprietary 9-pin connector: signals/impedance sense/ground/power
- EEG A/D Resolution: 24 bits
- EEG A/D Accuracy: 0.023 microvolts
- EEG A/D Full Scale Range: +/- 190 millivolts
- Typical EEG internal sampling/operating rate (4 channels): 1024 samples/second (with continuous impedance monitoring)
- Maximum EEG sampling rate ( 4 channels): 4096 samples/second (without continuous impedance monitoring)
- Maximum EEG sampling rate (1 channel): 8192 samples/second (without continuous impedance monitoring)
- Common-mode Rejection Ratio: > 120dB
- Input Impedance: > 1000 GOhm
- Input noise: < 0.5 microvolts
- Standard Operating Bandwidth: 0.0 (DC) 120.0 Hz (1024 samples/second internal, 256 samples/second sent to PC)
- Maximum Operating Bandwidth (4 channels): DC 2048 Hz. (4096 samples/ second internal, 4096 samples/second sent to PC)
- Maximum Operating Bandwidth (1 channel): DC 4096 Hz. (8192 samples/ second internal, 8192 samples/second sent to PC) 0-10,000 Hz (1 channel)
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Impedance range: 0 1 Megohm
- Impedance accuracy: < 250 Ohm
- Front panel indicators: 8 tri-color (R/Y/G) LEDs indicating impedance via color and flash rate
- Separate indicators for active and reference leads (total 8 indicators for 4 channels)
- Impedance Indicator Levels: <5K, <10K, <20K, <50K, <100K
- Number of Aux channels: 4
- Amplifier type: BrainMaster Triamptm (simultaneous AC/DC/Impedance recording)
- Inputs: Single Ended: Single Active per channel, shared isolated ground
- Connector: 2.5mm 4-connector mini-phono jack: signals/gnd/power
- Aux A/D Resolution: 12 bits
- Aux A/D Accuracy: 0.2 millivolts
- Aux A/D Full Scale range: 0-2.5 volts
- Aux Typical sampling rate: 1024 samples/second (with continuous impedance monitoring)
- Aux Maximum sampling rate: 8192 samples/second (without continuous impedance monitoring)
- Aux impedance monitoring: 12-bit accuracy, range 10 Megohms
- Aux Standard Operating Bandwidth: 0.0 (DC) 120.0 Hz. (1024 samples/second internal, 256 samples/second sent to PC)
- Aux Maximum Operating Bandwidth (4 channels): DC 2048 Hz. (4096 samples/ second internal, 4096 samples/second sent to PC)
- Aux Maximum Operating Bandwidth (1 channel): DC 4096 Hz. (8192 samples/ second internal, 8192 samples/second sent to PC)
- Standard Operating rate: 1024 samples or events/second
- Modes: photic, vibrotactile, auditory feedback
- Photic: direct real-time EEG-controlled photic stimulation via built-in controller and optional LED glasses
- Auditory: direct real-time auditory feedback of EEG via. built-in controller and optional earphones or speakers.
- Vibrotactile: direct real-time tactile feedback of EEG via. built-in controller and optional vibrotactile cushion.
- Selectable modes: split (L and R separate) or combine (L+R to both eyes/ears/vibro).