BrainMaster Atlantis II 2x2
- 2 channels of EEG & 2 poly channels
- Continuous real-time impedance checking & recording
- Includes software, cable, supplies, more
- USB powered. No need for batteries
The BrainMaster Atlantis II provides two channels of EEG and two channels of AUX signals for additional biofeedback modalities. It features built in EEG driven photic stim and USB interface.
- EEG inputs sampled with 24 bits.
- Maximum EEG sampling rate (1 channel) 8192 samples/second. Presently emulating 2.5W.
- Continual impedance checking
- EEG biofeedback system with USB interface (no batteries, no power cord).
- Total immersion feature photic, vibrotactile, auditory) internal autonomous functions presently functioning with 2.5W.
hi, my name is My Srun. i'm interested in BrainMaster Atlantis II 2x2.
i have 2 questions:
1: After 12 months how much i will be charged for List Server
2: Can you include training DVD for me ( not CDs ).
thanks you.1 answer
We do not sell an affiliate membership. You would have to contact Brainmaster directly to find out about the cost of their renewed membership.
We offer Loyalty discounts to our customers and we do not charge anything for that. If you are a loyal customer- then you save money with us. Be sure to log in when ordering to take advantage of your loyalty discounts.
There are many of the training videos online. You can find these by searching for "Brainmaster training videos" on the web.
The Brainmaster Atlantis II provides two channels of EEG and two channels of AUX signals for additional biofeedback modalities. Features built in EEG driven photic stim and USB interface.
Simultaneous real time feedback produces an immersive sensory experience that is comprehensive, yet simple.
The innovative Triamp bioamplifier records and reports the EEG signal, the DC and slow cortical potentials, and the continuous impedance measurement of the sensors in real time. The simplicity of design functionality allows you to easily conduct multi-modality feedback and control for maximum effect. Atlantis powerful hardware and software technology provides rapid and accurate responses and autonomous real-time EEG-controlled feedback without a PC, and real time impedance monitoring not merely impedance checking. The ability to simultaneously and continuously measure the EEG signal, the DC potential, the SCP (slow-cortical potential) and the impedance of both the active and reference leads opens up opportunities for new research and clinical work.
The Atlantis is ideal for those ready to get started in this new age of neurofeedback monitoring at an economical investment. The Atlantis I is completely expandable and provides unparalleled results.
- 3.0SE Software
- shielded cable
- hardware documentation
- cleaning gel
- conductive paste
- 5 gold plated electrodes
- designer carrying bag
- 90-Day Parts and Labor Warranty plus an additional 12-month Extended Warranty
- Courtesy 12-month Affiliate Membership; and a 12-month List Server membership at no additional cost in this specially packaged system.
- Training CDs or DVD included.
- 2 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 256 MB of dedicated video memory (if shared memory, 1 Gigabyte minimum RAM)
- Windows XP (Windows Vista not fully tested, but clients are reporting use)
SpecificationsConfiguration 2 X 2:
- 2 channels EEG AC/DC/Impedance
- 2 channels biopotential AC/DC/Impedance
- Additional Inputs: Event switch (stereo)
- Additional Outputs/Controls:
- EEG-controlled Photic Stimulator
- EEG-controlled Auditory Stimulator
- EEG-controlled Vibrotactile Stimulator
- Interface to PC: USB (optically isolated to 4500 volts)
- Power: Isolated power via USB port (magnetically isolated - no batteries)
- Number of EEG channels: 2
- Amplifier type: BrainMaster Triamptm (simultaneous AC/DC/Impedance recording)
- Inputs: Bipolar: Separate Active and Reference per channel, shared isolated ground
- Connector: Proprietary 9-pin connector: signals/impedance sense/ground/power
- EEG A/D Resolution: 24 bits
- EEG A/D Accuracy: 0.023 microvolts
- EEG A/D Full Scale Range: +/- 190 millivolts
- Typical EEG internal sampling/operating rate (4 channels): 1024 samples/second (with continuous impedance monitoring)
- Maximum EEG sampling rate ( 4 channels): 4096 samples/second (without continuous impedance monitoring)
- Maximum EEG sampling rate (1 channel): 8192 samples/second (without continuous impedance monitoring)
- Common-mode Rejection Ratio: > 120dB
- Input Impedance: > 1000 GOhm
- Input noise: < 0.5 microvolts
- Standard Operating Bandwidth: 0.0 (DC) 120.0 Hz (1024 samples/second internal, 256 samples/second sent to PC)
- Maximum Operating Bandwidth (4 channels): DC 2048 Hz. (4096 samples/ second internal, 4096 samples/second sent to PC)
- Maximum Operating Bandwidth (1 channel): DC 4096 Hz. (8192 samples/ second internal, 8192 samples/second sent to PC) 0-10,000 Hz (1 channel)
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Impedance range: 0 1 Megohm
- Impedance accuracy: < 250 Ohm
- Front panel indicators: 8 tri-color (R/Y/G) LEDs indicating impedance via color and flash rate
- Separate indicators for active and reference leads (total 8 indicators for 4 channels)
- Impedance Indicator Levels: <5K, <10K, <20K, <50K, <100K
- Number of Aux channels: 2
- Amplifier type: BrainMaster Triamp (simultaneous AC/DC/Impedance recording)
- Inputs: Single Ended: Single Active per channel, shared isolated ground
- Connector: 2.5mm 4-connector mini-phono jack: signals/gnd/power
- Aux A/D Resolution: 12 bits
- Aux A/DAccuracy: 0.2 millivolts
- Aux A/D Full Scale range: 0-2.5 volts
- Aux Typical sampling rate: 1024 samples/second (with continuous impedance monitoring)
- Aux Maximum sampling rate: 8192 samples/second (without continuous impedance monitoring)
- Aux impedance monitoring: 12-bit accuracy, range 10 Megohms
- Aux Standard Operating Bandwidth: 0.0 (DC) 120.0 Hz. (1024 samples/second internal, 256 samples/second sent to PC)
- Aux Maximum Operating Bandwidth (4 channels): DC 2048 Hz. (4096 samples/ second internal, 4096 samples/second sent to PC)
- Aux Maximum Operating Bandwidth (1 channel): DC 4096 Hz. (8192 samples/ second internal, 8192 samples/second sent to PC)
- Standard Operating rate: 1024 samples or events/second
- Modes: photic, vibrotactile, auditory feedback
- Photic: direct real-time EEG-controlled photic stimulation via built-in controller and optional LED glasses
- Auditory: direct real-time auditory feedback of EEG via. built-in controller and optional earphones or speakers.
- Vibrotactile: direct real-time tactile feedback of EEG via. built-in controller and optional vibrotactile cushion.
- Selectable modes: split (L and R separate) or combine (L+R to both eyes/ears/vibro).