DC EEG 2 Channel Connectivity Kit
- 2-channel measurement with common ground/reference
- Required for 2-channel DC or low freq EEG protocols
- Ag/AgCl disc electrode, 1M2F Y-cable, 2M1F Y-cable
- Used in conjunction with 2 mono/bipolar kits
- Buy 12 for $73.60 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $72.00 each and save 10%
The Thought Technology T8785 - DC EEG 2 Channel Connectivity Kit allows users to make two-channel measurements with common ground and reference- required when working with two-channel DC or low frequency EEG protocols.
It is recommended for all purchases of two EEG-Z3 sensors or two monopolar/bipolar kits - to include the possibility of using bipolar or monopolar channels, linked ear reference, single ground for both channels, or any combination of these configurations.
This kit is used in conjunction with two (2) monopolar/bipolar kits.
- (1) SA7675 DC-EEG Ag/AgCl disc electrode - black
- (2)SA9315 1M2F Y-connector
- (1)SA9319 2M1F Y