Dual Drive Pro for emWave2 and Pro - Windows Only
- Race 7 unique cars solo or against drivers
- Engaging to even your toughest ADHD clients
- Cutting edge graphics and music
- Play hands-free or with a gamepad
Start your engines and stay on course with Dual Drive Pro, revolutionary auto race game powered by your balanced heart-rhythms and inner alignment (coherence). As you race across Aztec Swamp, Lost Desert and other courses, you'll learn to concentrate "on task" while maintaining and building physiological and emotional balance in challenging situations. These skills carry over into real-life situations at work, school or at home.
Dual Drive’s nine racing games and multiple challenge levels let you build up to the difficult races as you learn to self-regulate your emotions and play with more ease and flow. With Dual Drive Pro you have the option of racing against computer-generated opponents, or up to three friends who are connected to your local area network (LAN).
The highly interactive game gives you instant feedback. For example, if you lose your cool and focus on the racetrack, your visibility decreases and your gas tank starts to empty. Once you regain your poise, the fog clears, your gas tank begins to fill and you are back racing at 100%.
To get the most fun out of Dual Drive, you’ll want to learn basic emotion self-regulation skills and have mastered the games on the emWave Desktop. The Dual Drive program runs on your computer in conjunction with the emWave Desktop for PC*. It is not available for Mac operating systems
*Dual Drive operates with emWave Desktop for PC only. Each is sold separately.
Learning Dual Drive Pro and practicing HeartMath techniques can:
- Optimize heart rhythms and raise coherence.
- Increase physical, mental and emotional balance.
- Sharpen focusing and attention skills.
- Improve decision-making and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiplayer option lets you race against up to three live opponents who are part of your local area network (LAN). Option to select up to three computer-generated opponents and their speeds.
- Racers may select autopilot mode when first leaning how to maintain coherence and ease.
- Background music, with optional vocals or instrumentals, increases and decreases with coherence levels, or may be switched off.
- On-board display shows real-time heart rates, heart rhythms and coherence levels in lower portion of game screen.
- Includes detailed user guide to maximize your experience.
- emWave Desktop Pro software, ear sensor and module
- Microsoft Windows® 7 or newer Operating System Required
- 1.0 GHz or faster processor — recommend Intel® Core™2 Duo at 2.0GHz or faster
- Progress View Displays best on Graphic Display Heights of at least 768 pixels
- 1 GB RAM — recommended 2GB or more