eVu TPS - Triple Physiological Sensor
- Compact and light-weight fingertip sensor
- Heart rate variability, skin conductance, temperature
- Smart eVu Senz app for Android phones & tablets
- Easily track client compliance and progress
Breathing to de-stress, calm the body, focus the mind, relax and recover have never before been any clearer than with eVu TPS and eVu Senz app. Not only does it guide the user with a breathing pacer, but it also scores the body’s response to the breathing exercise based on the biometric data transmitted from the eVu TPS sensor.Portable bluetooth biofeedback monitor and trainer.
Compact and light-weight, the eVu TPS is an elegantly portable sensor that brings biosignal data measurement out of the clinic and into your client’s Android smartphone and tablet.
Applied to a single finger with a fabric strap, the sensor detects and transmits three highly-researched measurements of psychophysiological health: heart rate variability, skin conductance and surface temperature. Data transmission takes place in real time via Bluetooth to the companion app, providing the user with both an accurate and immediate gauge for stress, focus, relaxation and recovery. Included with the eVu TPS sensor is the carrying case, ensuring the sensor is protected wherever it goes in the user’s pocket, purse or side bag.
eVu Senz App Features
- Biosignals - Heart rate variability, skin conductance and temperature metrics expressed as easy-to understand values.
- Data artifact detection - Artifact detection ensures user is informed when movement artifact is present in real time.
- Modifiable breath pacer - Appropriate to the needs of any user, whether they are novices to paced breathing or experts practicing at their resonant frequencies.
- Rewards for your progress - Point-based training program that automatically tailors success appropriate to the user's skill level.
- Save now, review later - All training data saved, enabling user and clinician review for effectiveness and compliance.
- Session durations - Can be as short at 5 minutes or as long as 60 minutes.
Our company is interested to buy this Biofeedback. Is it posible to use this equipment Biofeedback to measure the physiological variables during movements (ride a bike, example) ??1 answer
This unit is attached to the finger.
My organization is interested to bay eVu TPS - Triple Physiological Sensor
I see Shipping is $140.94 (FedEx - International Priority)
The above prices are already inclusive of customs duties? So customers do not need to worry about paying extra customs duties?
Shipments outside of the United States are subject to additional duties and taxes which are the responsibility of the buyer. Any and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
Pairing the eVu TPS with Bluetooth Device
Login and Initiate Senz App
eVu Senz App - Training
eVu Senz App - Session Review
eVu Senz App - Settings
Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
When at rest, a healthy heartbeat speeds up as you inhale, and slows down as you exhale. These moment-to-moment changes between successive heartbeats are a telling measurement of nervous system health in terms of physical, emotional, and mental function. Studies show high heart rate variability is associated with better recovery following exertion, higher resilience to psychophysiological disorders, as well as positive feelings and outlooks on life. Stress, especially when prolonged, decreases heart rate variability. Training to increase heart rate variability by following slow, relaxed paced breathing decreases the effects of stress on the nervous system, leading to diminished negative psychophysiological issues.
Emotional arousal affects the pores on the surface of our skin, which in turn affects the subtle changes in sweating. The measure of conductance across the skin’s surface is a telling biometric for our mental engagement and perception of stress.
Cold hands are not simply due to winter weather, but an indication of the body’s response to anxiety and elevated stress. As a response to the pressure of a stressful moment, the body shunts blood flow away from the finger. The logic behind this is that the blood will be needed in more essential systems related to the fight-or-flight response. Repeated and sustained stress can lead the body to maintain the fight-or-flight state, keeping heat-rich blood away from the hands and thereby lowering finger temperature. When the body finally engages the relaxation response, blood flow is allowed to return to the peripheral parts of the hands, results in the warming up of the fingers.
- eVu TPS Triple Physiological Sensor
- Carrying case
- Charging adapter
- 3 removable finger straps
- Free Senz App available via Google Play & App Store