Force Sensor Adapter
Measures force in one axis and displays output in BioGraph Infiniti virtual channel for force sensor as pounds force.For use with Procomp Infiniti or Flexcomp Infiniti systems.
A force sensor is sensitive to load applied to a small area of its surface. Force sensors are available in a number of maximum load ratings for example 10lbs and 50lbs. When connected to a person or object they sense changes in the applied pressure. The sensor plugs into the adapter which in turn plugs into the encoder.
A force sensor converts the load applied to a new value, as the load changes the value corresponding to that load changes with it. This raw value can be transformed into a meaningful calibrated value in the software by using the linear transform virtual channel. This linear transform takes the minimum and maximum value and converts it to the min-max output values corresponding to the positions (e.g. -119 to 72 becomes 0 to 10lbs).
Force sensor adapter - sensors sold separately.
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Sensor Resistive Range: 1Kohm - 1.4 Mohm (native Infiniti modes)
- Output Voltage Transfer Function: Vout = [301Kohm/(Rfs + 575Kohm)] * Vs where Rfs is the resistance of force sensor in Kohms
- Supply Voltage: (Vs) = 7.26V
- Current Consumption: <1mA @ 7.26V nominal
- Resistance to Volgage Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Length: ~60" ( 153cm )
- Weight: ~10g