GP4 - 4 Channel Biofeedback System Package with Sensors Included
- Low cost entry level system
- Perfect for students
- Easy to use biofeedback software
- Includes: Temperature, EMG, Heart Rate, Respiration and Galvanic Skin Response (GSR)
GP4 System Package includes all the sensors you need to get started. This is a low cost entry level 4 channel biofeedback system. The GP4 4 channel biofeedback system is an excellent way to add biofeedback to your practice or research and can also be used at home for learning more about your own physiology. The low start up cost makes the system attractive to budget conscious individuals.
PHYSIOLOGY MONITORS FOR EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Physioamps configured by software for EMG, ECG. EEG
Sensor cables - finger pulse, respiration, skin conductance/resistance, and temperature
- NO BATTERIES -- Power is supplied from USB by an isolation module. This reduces downtime and service problems.
- RELIABLE CABLES – Medical standard 1.5mm DIN to snap leads are used for electrode connections and are available from many suppliers.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY – This gives cleaner signals, more reliability, and lower cost in a compact, rugged enclosure.
- SOFTWARE – General purpose signal monitoring and recording applications are included. The included software is supported on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Third party software is available from several suppliers. We provide drivers and support for software developers.
- COMPACT DESIGN - A general purpose physiological signal monitor in a case the size of a pack of playing cards. Add a small computer and you have a system in your pocket.
- CONNECTION TEST – A built-in test monitors electrode connections.