GP8e - 6 Channel Biofeedback System
- Cost effective starter system
- Monitors up to 6 channels
The GP8e 6 channel biofeedback system is an excellent way to add biofeedback to your practice or research. The low start up cost makes the system attractive to budget conscious individuals.
PHYSIOLOGY MONITORS FOR EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Physioamps configured by software for EMG, ECG. EEG
Sensor cables add finger pulse, respiration, skin conductance/resistance, and temperature
- NO BATTERIES -- Power is supplied from USB by an isolation module. This reduces downtime and service problems.
- RELIABLE CABLES – Medical standard 1.5mm pin to snap leads are used for electrode connections and are available from many suppliers.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY – This gives cleaner signals, more reliability, and lower cost in a compact, rugged enclosure.
- SOFTWARE – General purpose signal monitoring and recording applications are included. The included software is supported on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Third party software is available from several suppliers. We provide drivers and support for software developers.
- COMPACT DESIGN - A general purpose physiological signal monitor in a case the size of a pack of playing cards. Add a small computer and you have a system in your pocket.
- CONNECTION TEST – A built-in test monitors electrode connections.
what are\is the compatible software?
does it includes a basic software?1 people had same question.1 answer
The Gp8 6 channel device comes with Physio Application software, but is also compatible with Bioexplorer and Alive.
Buongiorno , posso vedere la temperatura la conduttura cutanea e l hrv contemporaneamente?
E posso vederli in tempo reale o è in ritardo di alcuni secondi il segnale?1 answer
I have translated for others as well - Question - Hello, can I see the temperature, the skin duct and the hrv simultaneously? And can I see them in real time or is the signal delayed by a few seconds?
Yes you can see multiple modalities at once using the GP8
Hello. Could you please tell me whether this unit stores the data itself or whether the data is downloaded to a computer when the data is being acquired by the sensors. If so, can the unit be powered by a USB power pack so that it is a portable device that can store data to be downloaded later on when connected to a computer. Many thanks, Alan.1 answer
This unit has to be connected to a computer at all times during use.
Hello. I have the LENS system from OCHS LABS -would this work with their software? I am needing a 2nd 2-channel EEG amplifier1 answer
The J&J hardware did at one point work with the LENS. I am not sure if that is still the case. From what I understand they have new hardware.
Is there full documentation?
Where to cup a hat and electrodes?
What is the official manufacturer and its website?1 answer
Unfortunately, there is little documentation at this time. This is a newer device and is best suited for non-clinical use.
- GP8 Unit
- USB Power Cord
- EMG Range -
- 20Hz to 300Hz and 100Hz to 300Hz, +/-250uV
- Noise - .2uV rms or 1.2uV p-pM
- Digital – 14 bits or .03uV
- EEG Range -
- .3Hz to 75Hz, +/-250uV
- Noise - .1uV rms or .6uV p-p
- Digital – 14 bits or .03uV
- ECG -
- Range - .3Hz to 100Hz, +/-2500uV
- Noise – 1uV rms or 6uV p-p
- Digital – 14 bits or .3uV
INSTRUMENT SAFETY AND POWER
Isolation – 3750 Volts peak, measured from electrode inputs to USB cable
Power – Medical grade isolation from USB cable (no batteries)
Computer – USB 2.0 connection to a PC running Windows 7 or 10
OPTIONAL SENSOR CABLES
- EDR/GSR – Constant current measurement in K ohms and micro siemens
- Temperature – Thermister bead type, 60°F to 100°F, +/-1
- Temperature IR (pir) – passive infrared with room temperature compensation, +/-3°F
- Respiration – Belt type magnetic stretch gage sensor
- Plethysmograph – Finger pulse sensor, DC infrared type for BVP, BVL, and HR