MyOnyx Basic - 4 Channel - Portable and Wireless - EMG and Electrostimulation
- Easy to Use, 3 Click Operations
- 4 Channels of Customizable Powerful stimulation
- Works With Free Android Mobile App
- Pre-Set Electrostimulation Protocols for Ease of Use
The MyOnyx device is a portable, rechargeable device for surface EMG biofeedback and electrostimulation which offers three functionality modes: standalone, remote control with an Android device and PC controlled with Windows software.
MyOnyx is intended for the following:
• Biofeedback, relaxation, and muscle re-education
• Relaxation of muscle spasms
• Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
• Increase in local blood circulation
• Stroke rehabilitation through muscle re-education
• Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
• Maintaining or increasing range of motion
• Treatment of stress, urge, or mixed urinary incontinence, acute and ongoing, where
the inhibition of the detrusor muscle, through reflexive mechanisms, may improve
urinary control; assessing EMG activity of the pelvic floor and accessory muscles,
such as abdominal or gluteal.
In Standalone mode, the MyOnyx essentially functions as an ESTIM device. From the device’s
user interface, you can select and run sessions from a list of preset ESTIM session types
with up-to 4 channels. On the MyOnyx app, you can also modify a preset session to create a
new ESTIM session configuration.
A Dual Exercise mode allows you to run two ESTIM sessions at the same time (ex. For upper
and lower back).
ESTIM protocols include a variety of NMES (neuromuscular electrical stimulation) sessions.
NMES is a therapy that generates muscle contractions and engages muscle activation.
Each session type is defined by its duration, number of Work/Rest steps, ramp up or down
time and pulse rate and width.
What are the 4 channels1 answer
The 4 channels are EMG or 2 EMG and two stim
I want to measure the activation/contraction of the muscle when doing movements summerge in water. Can I use this equipment for an investigation?1 answer
There is not a way to use underwater. The manufacturer used to have sleeves for underwater EMG but they didn't sell enough and discontinued them.
Hi, Can you use this device to do diagnostic electromyography of a small number of muscle groups?1 answer
The unit is not considered diagnostic. This is an FDA approved device for monitoring or training sEMG.
- 1 MyOnyx device
- 4 EMG/STIM 2 lead cables with DIN connectors
- 1 patient drive lead
- Medical grade power supply
- 4 DIN to snap adapters
- Electrode samples (3 Unigel & 1 AxelGaard STIM electrode)
- MyOnyx hardware manual
- MyOnyx App (Available on Google Play)
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Wireless connectivity to Android tablets and Windows PCs via Bluetooth
- 8 GB of internal memory to save client sessions and custom protocols
- 4 inputs with multiple combinations of SEMG and ESTIM channels
- Inputs A & B can be set for EMG or STIM
- Inputs C & D are for STIM only
- Separate patient drive lead for shared ground
- Comes with preset ESTIM programs
- Dual Exercise mode allows you to run two STIM programs at the same time
- Allows users to edit/customize ESTIM programs
- Ability to run STIM sessions without selecting a client (tap and go)
- Inside the device, raw EMG is sampled 2048 times/second
- In the Android app, EMG is displayed in RMS
- The MyOnyx Rehab Solution can display EMG raw or RMS