MyOnyx Basic - 4 Channel - Portable and Wireless - sEMG and Electrostimulation
- Easy to Use, 3 Click Operations
- 4 Channels of Customizable Powerful stimulation
- Works With Free Android Mobile App
- Pre-Set Electrostimulation Protocols for Ease of Use
The MyOnyx device is a portable, rechargeable device for surface EMG biofeedback and electrostimulation which offers two functionality modes: standalone (Stim only) or sEMG and/or Stim with an Android device.
MyOnyx is intended for the following:
• Biofeedback, relaxation, and muscle re-education
• Relaxation of muscle spasms
• Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
• Increase in local blood circulation
• Stroke rehabilitation through muscle re-education
• Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
• Maintaining or increasing range of motion
• Treatment of stress, urge, or mixed urinary incontinence, acute and ongoing, where
the inhibition of the detrusor muscle, through reflexive mechanisms, may improve
urinary control; assessing EMG activity of the pelvic floor and accessory muscles,
such as abdominal or gluteal.
In Standalone mode, the MyOnyx essentially functions as an ESTIM device. From the device’s
user interface, you can select and run sessions from a list of preset ESTIM session types
with up-to 4 channels. On the MyOnyx app, you can also modify a preset session to create a
new ESTIM session configuration.
A Dual Exercise mode allows you to run two ESTIM sessions at the same time (ex. For upper
and lower back).
ESTIM protocols include a variety of NMES (neuromuscular electrical stimulation) sessions.
NMES is a therapy that generates muscle contractions and engages muscle activation.
Each session type is defined by its duration, number of Work/Rest steps, ramp up or down
time and pulse rate and width.
- 1 MyOnyx device
- 4 EMG/STIM 2 lead cables with DIN connectors
- 1 patient drive lead
- Medical grade power supply
- 4 DIN to snap adapters
- Electrode samples (3 Unigel & 1 AxelGaard STIM electrode)
- MyOnyx hardware manual
- MyOnyx App (Available on Google Play) Requires use of an Android device.
Manuals and Data Sheets
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Wireless connectivity to Android tablets and Windows PCs via Bluetooth
- 8 GB of internal memory to save client sessions and custom protocols
- 4 inputs with multiple combinations of SEMG and ESTIM channels
- Inputs A & B can be set for EMG or STIM
- Inputs C & D are for STIM only
- Separate patient drive lead for shared ground
- Comes with preset ESTIM programs
- Dual Exercise mode allows you to run two STIM programs at the same time
- Allows users to edit/customize ESTIM programs
- Ability to run STIM sessions without selecting a client (tap and go)
- Inside the device, raw EMG is sampled 2048 times/second
- In the Android app, EMG is displayed in RMS
- The MyOnyx Rehab Solution can display EMG raw or RMS