Kendall Disposable Surface EMG/ECG/EKG Electrodes 1" (24mm) 50pkg
- Pre-gelled adhesive back with non-irritating gel
- Latex free foam electrodes
- Easily applied and removed. Clean to use
- Ag/AgCI silver/silver chloride
- Buy 10 for $17.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for $16.99 each and save 15%
- Buy 120 for $15.99 each and save 20%
These high quality disposable electrodes are to be used to measure EEG, ECG and EMG. They are to be used once and are very handy because of integrated gel. They adhere very well to the skin and are clean to use. One bag contains 50 electrodes. 24 mm. Electrode type: H124SG - Covidien. Formerly Covidien Kendall. Formerly Kendall Tyco ARBO.
This ECG/EMG/EEG electrode is ideal for a variety of purposes and is frequently used for Neurofeedback and Biofeedback.
The H124SG has a unique, patented pre-gelled adhesive side with non-irritating gel, especially developed to prevent allergic reactions. These foam electrode is latex free and therefore suitable for every skin type.
The snap-on connector can easily be pushed on or removed from the electrode lead. Therefore you have optimal user friendliness as you dispose this electrode after every session! No more greasy electrodes as the H124SG will cover the surface of the electrode. This extends the life of your electrodes.
- Type: H124SG
- Ref: 31.1245.21
- Ag/AgCI(=silver silver chloride) sensor ø 24 mm
- Latex free
- Patented gel formula
- (AAMI standards)
- Short-term Monitoring
- ECG, EMG, ERP and EEG