Optimizing Performance and Health Suite
- Tools for achieving optimum personal performance
- Over 30 specialized Biograph Infiniti screens
- Automated reports for easy interpretation
- For use with ProComp 2, Infiniti, FlexComp
The Optimizing Performance and Health suite has been designed for professionals who want to work with athletes, executives or performers in the arts. For use with the Procomp Infiniti 8 Channel. By Vietta E. Wilson, Ph.D.
In this suite, Dr. Sue Wilson introduces some of the key techniques being used to optimize performance and health using the worlds leading Infiniti biofeedback system. These techniques are necessary for achieving optimum personal performance, both for individuals and for those who counsel or coach individuals.
Olympic Athletes, Top Executives and world class performers in the arts need to be able to manage their energy and resources. Whether their area of excellence is business, sports or the performing arts, elite performers share an important characteristic. They are able to enter a state where they are totally focused on what they do. They have learned to bring themselves to a place that combines mental clarity and sustained energy with a sense of inner calm and active engagement.th a sense of inner calm and active engagement.
- Procomp 2
- Procomp Infiniti 8 Channel
- Flexcomp in Procomp Infiniti mode (dip switch settings changed)
Among the topics covered in the Suite are:
- the characteristics of the performance-ready state
- personal impediments to performance
- the clinical role versus the coaching role
- achieving physiological balance through relaxation techniques
- biofeedback, meditation and open focus
- the use of neurofeedback
- cognitive approaches
- the ""inner journey""
- mental imagery and the role of the coach.
Virtually everyone experiences these ""moments of flow"" at some point in their lives. Elite performers learn how to access them when they need to, whether they are performing before a live audience, closing an important deal, helping a troubled patient or merely playing a game of golf with a friend.
Adding biofeedback is of particular value to coaches and personal trainers, as well as to neurofeedback practitioners and therapists who wish to see their clients move to the ""next level"" of functioning.
All Biofeedback Foundation of Europe(BFE) software available on our website is being designed and created by specialized practitioners for use in clinical and research settings with the support of the BFE. This software will undergo continuous editing and updates, and will inevitably contain bugs, errors, or require fixes. All documentation to accompany the software is provided by the author and the accuracy or claims contained within these materials are not the responsibility of the BFE.
As a supporter of the IREP (International Research and Education) Team, it is important that you understand how highly we value any suggestions you wish to provide on what needs to be changed, clarified, or otherwise improved for the future commercial editions. We want to be sure that you are aware of this and take advantage of the benefits of being an initial purchaser of the limited edition software. We welcome any feedback you might have and encourage your involvement in the team.
The Suite includes forms and powerpoint presentations that clients and clinicians can use to get started right away in this exciting field.Also included:
- guides to assessment and training
- intake and consent forms
- clinicians check list
- client feedback & summary forms
- Paper and pencil assessments include a sport psychological skills assessment, and a lifestyle & personality assessment (anxiety, depression, anger, reactivity).
- Scoring and interpretation sheets
- Text book
- Articles and References
The Suite applies what has been demonstrated by both research and experience. It combines the latest in the BioGraph Infiniti technology, including an automated psycho-physiological assessment and a section devoted to individual and group reporting
The Performance and Health Assessment (PHA) is the perfect tool to help determine each athletes strengths and weaknesses before training. It contains 16 activities, including eyes-closed, eyes-open, stroop test, math, game, imagery, mouse walk, anticipation, stressor, biofeedback, etc.The Suite contains over 30 Biograph Infiniti screens, including:
- About 14 EEG assessment and neurofeedback training screens
- 6 EMG training screens
- 4 Temperature training screens
- 2 Skin Conductance training screens
- 1 Respiration training screen
- 2 general physiology screens
Manuals and Data Sheets
Optimizing Performance and Health Suite Channel Set
- 1A MyoScan-Pro 400 (EMG)
- 1B MyoScan-Pro 400 (EMG)
- 1C EEG-z
- 1D EEG-z
- 1E SC-Pro/Flex
- 1F Tempo-pro/Flex
- 1G HR/BVP-pro/Flex
- 1H Resp-pro/Flex